Chapter 2: Plan

4:37 PM - Wednesday
Darryl's POV:

Darryl was simply laying down on his bed while texting Zak, he laughed and laughed because of his bestfriends silly humor and his misspelling words. His father barged into the room reminding him.

Darryls Dad: Wont you quiet down your chittery-chattering mouth?! I'm watching TV here?!

Darryl: Sorry, Dad. I got a little carried away..

Darryls Dad: You know, Speaking of which. Why dont you cut the grass? Its getting long as heck and the view is getting covered.

Darryl: But didnt I already cut it two days ago?

Darryl s Dad: You know how the grass grows here! Now run along, and get to work.. Oh and dont forget to clean the kitchen too!

Darryls Father left the room. The boy in the bed got up and placed his phone down, he went down stairs to the front yard and picked up the lawn mower.

He simply started the lawnmower and did his work. While he was mowing the lawn, he saw Zak watching him by his little window. Zak looked as if he was glazing upon Darryl like he was the prettiest boy in the whole entire universe, Darryl didnt mind though; he just waved at him with a smile.

Then, Darryls mom peaked out from a window and yelled at her with a screeching voice.

Darryls Mom: QUIET DOWN YOUR WORK! YOU MADE ME MESS UP MY DRESS!!

Darryls mom threw a shoe at the brown haired boy in the front yard. Luckily she missed Darryl, It was a pointy high heeled show by the way.

Darryl: ouch mom. That really "hurt"

Darryl said in a mocking tone. His mother scoffs and continued to sew her dress.

Darryl noticed his best friend get out of his house and walk towards him, Zak grabs Darryl's hand and looks at him in the eye.

Zak: One question.

Darryl: Why are you holding me by my hands?

Zak: Do you like sunsets?

Darryl: what kind of question- You know what, yes I do like sunsets.

Zak smiled and pulled Darryl to his front door. He whistled his mouth softly in a calling tune, soon enough Darryl was surprised to see a little dog on the attic window holding a blanket-made rope.

Zak: Bring it down Rocco!

The doggy slowly dropped the rope where they could reach. Zak tugged it to make sure it was secured.

Darryl: Oh so you're gonna sneak me into your house now? And what will happen, youre parents will find me and kill you?

Zak: Relax sweetheart, they are having dinner. I made them the best kind of soup ever, they were literally hypnotized by it!

The brunette chuckled softly.

Zak: Now climb up!

Darryl climbed onto the rope and slowly made his way to the small attic window where he saw the little dog Rocco.

Zak then made it too, Rocco went up to Zak and started barking and waving his tail.

Zak: Shhh... Dont be too loud Rocco, Mom and Dad hates noise.