Richard X Anne(Fluff)

Richard POV
Soldier Anne.. Someone who's just.. a ball of sunshine to say the least. She's so hyperactive and just happy to be here. When I saw that she was working with SGT. Miles, I felt a jealous ping on my heart, but I reassured myself it was nothing. Nothing but a silly puppy crush is what I often told myself. It'd go away right? Well, I've had it for.. God I forgot how long. Anytime I see her in the hallways, training, hell even talking with someone, she's just the cutest thing you ever will see. Soldier Anne.. oh how I wish I could hold her soft paws, hold her close to me after a long day of work, take her to cute little spots. I didn't realize that I fantasized so much about this pink tubby, she was just a soldier.. I'm just a captain. I'm nothing compared to SGT. Miles, he's a high ranking officer, I'm.. pretty low. I can't stop myself from degrading myself everyday, I was never taken seriously anyways so, really? I don't see why Anne would ever want to be seen with just a Captain.. well.. that was until just a week ago..
A week ago, and to Anne's POV
I had spent all night writing down a note to give to the Captain. I was too nervous to give it to him myself, so I asked Dutch to do it for me, and I've never been happier. He reported back to me and.. my face lit up upon hearing Richard would be meeting me at the training yard. I know I know, bad place to ask your crush out but I was under pressure, okay? Cut me some slack! I'm just now getting ready in my bunk as I heard Finn speak up. "You know Richard won't give two shits on what you look like. He always has goo goo eyes when you're around, I guess you too naive to see him absolutely down for you." I felt my face heat up as he then chuckled, and got up before he walked out of the room. I looked at myself in the mirror, before I curled my little hair pieces on the sides of my face. I grabbed my hat, and then my gun before I ran out to the training yard to see Richard already out there. "Oh! Was I late? I am so sorry!" I apologized and Richard shook his head before he grabbed my hand. "I know you feel the same way, Anne.. and I know that I'm not as high ranked as Miles, but.. maybe I can make you still feel special?" He asked as my face lit up again and I gave him a soft look, then I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him gently before I pulled away, staring into his golden eyes. "No matter your rank, even if you're just a rookie, I'll love you the same, you silly man." I laughed a bit and he smiled brightly, before he grabbed my waist and picked me up with such ease. He swung me around while laughing, me laughing with him before we shared yet again kiss.

Hey guys! If this wasn't the thing you expected for the first fic, apologies! I just wanted to do something wholesome! And this may be one of my favorite rarepairs right now so haha- expect more. Anyways! Requests are still open! ^^ Don't be shy to request! And no horny, I ain't doing that >:‹! Anyways, bye now!