10 / mature /

Only a few days of dating Donghyuck, and Renjun has already lost it. Lost it in the way where the only thing he can think about is Donghyuck, but if we're being honest, mainly Donghyuck's body.

Renjun is shy, there's no denying it, and sex was definitely a topic way out of Renjun's comfort zone to discuss. Despite being so silent about it, he really wanted to try getting intimate with Donghyuck. Like, really really intimate.

Renjun didn't know if he was going through some sort of heat cycle like an animal, because the thoughts were really starting to take over. Renjun would wake up with the worst morning wood after having specific dreams about his boyfriend. It made it even worse that sometimes he slept next to Donghyuck in his or Donghyuck's bed.

It was too bad Donghyuck seemed to never bring up the subject, heck it seemed like he wasn't even interested at all. It made Renjun crazy, he was the only one having the unwanted thoughts, and it needed to change. He can't be the only one struggling.

"Donghyuck," Renjun groaned, scrubbing a plate covered in a coat of disgusting sauce Donghyuck liked to use, "Please get dishwashing soap from the cabinet up there, I'm almost out."

"Okay," Donghyuck stood on his toes to reach the soap, "Jesus, how do you even reach up there? I could barely grab it, you're shorter than me."

"Stool," Renjun shrugged.

"Oh, so that's what that stool is for."

Donghyuck skipped to the sink and placed the soap next to the one that was almost empty. He turned around to Renjun to kiss his neck.

"Stop," Renjun tries to shuffle away from Donghyuck, being aroused while doing the dishes wasn't what Renjun wanted.

"You love my kisses? Are you going through puberty again or something? Quit being so agro," Donghyuck chuckled, patting Renjun on the back before leaving the small kitchen probably to rest in Renjun's bedroom.

Renjun considered it, he might be. That would explain all the sexual thoughts.

"Shut up, Donghyuck!" Renjun yelled.

Donghyuck turned back around to enter the room again, "Not my fault I'm so good at seducing you by only using one kiss."

Here he goes, am I that obvious?

And that made Renjun even more mad, "Just you wait, Lee Donghyuck," Renjun turned around to look at the latter, he shot him a glare before returning back to the dishes.

-

After a few particularly hard days at work, Renjun's arms and legs were sore.

Renjun doesn't work out, so he barely ever uses his muscles, and when he did they got sore.

"Hyuck, it hurts so much," Renjun winced after he sat onto Donghyuck's couch.

"You'll survive," Donghyuck smiled and turned his television on.

Renjun chewed softly on his lip, not looking at the TV screen and instead at Donghyuck. Renjun was in the mood for attention, and he was also in the mood to rile Donghyuck up, sexually...

"Hyuck..." Renjun grabbed onto Donghyuck's sleeve, he whined and tugged like a child.

"What?"

"Can you give me a massage?"

"If you stop acting like that then yeah I can," and Renjun rolled his eyes at the response.

"Okay fine, please?" Renjun let go of Donghyuck. His voice was soft and quiet.

Donghyuck stood up, "Lie down."

Renjun wasted no time, he took up the entire space, his feet hung off the end of the armrest. Renjun felt the couch sink slightly as Donghyuck crawled on top of him.

"Where are you hurt again?"

Renjun hesitated. Either he should do this seriously, or just skip to the fun part.

"Well..." Renjun was really debating over it, but decided finally, what's wrong with having a little fun? "Legs, just work there first."

"Is the pain lower or higher?"

Honestly, both.

"Higher."

"Alright," Donghyuck began to squeeze Renjun's thighs without a clue on how to properly massage someone. It made Renjun smile slightly, but his smile was short lived when the pain started to come thorough.

Renjun grabbed a cushion from the side and buried his face into it, "Hyuck..." He whined, clearly exaggerating but not clear enough for Donghyuck to notice yet.

Renjun tried making more small whimpers into the cushion, and to his surprise, it was kind of working. Renjun heard a quiet grunt come from above him which obviously belonged to Donghyuck.

"Hyuck," Renjun gasped, "Move your hands on my inner thighs, they're sore."

Donghyuck shook his head and scoffed, "I know what you're tryna do now, Renjun."

"What? What am I doing?" Renjun looked back at Donghyuck and tilted his head innocently which only lead to another noise escaping from Donghyuck.

"You can stop acting dumb, I'm not stupid. I put the pieces together and all I have to say is, if you want me so bad you should've said something earlier, dumbass," Donghyuck got off of Renjun and laughed.

"Stop laughing at me, I'm just... Nervous."

Donghyuck sighed, "Renjun, there's no need to be nervous it's just me. Come here," Donghyuck opened his arms, offering a hug.

"I'll decline," Renjun got up himself, "So... What happens now? I don't have experience in this stuff..."

"Well, I don't exactly feel like sex right now. How about, you make sure you're clean in your... Areas...And buy some lube and condoms for tomorrow night?"

"Who said I was bottoming?" Renjun crossed his arms.

"You're kidding right?" Donghyuck smirked.

"Yeah okay, fair," Renjun did have fantasies about him getting pounded by Donghyuck.

"Alright good, looking forward to tomorrow night then," Donghyuck sat back down onto the couch, doing the manspreading thing he did which Renjun hated.

"Is the hug offer still available?"

Domghyuck frowned and gestured for Renjun to come over, "Only because you're cute."