.10.

~~~
ᴇᴠᴇʀɴᴏᴛᴇ
Six Months Later

I walked down the streets of Toplin Griar with Lemuel.

Over the past few months. Lemuel has been nothing but a gentleman.
We've been traveling around Griar for the pass few months now. There was so much to see.

Mr. Gibbs and his store has risen to the rank of being the top store in Oshine, after the partnership with Lemuel, and the old man couldn't be more overjoyed.

With me and Casey now gone, he hired four new workers and expanded the store.

Reid and Casey are doing really well. Lemuel told me how Reid was scared to tell Casey about Griar Academy, and I couldn't help but to laugh because Casey was hesitant to tell him the same.

The two are now going to the same Academy and couldn't be anymore happier.

I asked Lemuel if he knew of the Queen of Adamas, wanting to see if I can meet her in some way. He told me that Queen Cillis had passed and that he is now married to Queen Catelyn.

Seems Grandma took that story with her to the grave.

"Love, there is a cafe right around here that I always visit when I come. You will love it." He says leading me across the street.

We walk I into the store, I sit at the table as he goes to order for us.
Looking out the window, I watch as people passed by.

Griar is simply beautiful.

Lemuel actually took some time off from work so that we can travel a bit. Leaving business in the capable hands of his V.P. We are to travel to Adamas soon, and I really couldn't wait.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I look in front of me, a small gasp leaving my mouth.
"Ms. Willow. What are you doing here?" I ask, going to stand but she waves me off. Telling me too sit.

"Oh I'm just passing through. I'm getting ready to head up north."

"North? No one ever goes up North. Are you sure it's safe?" I asked her concerned. I've heard the stories of the North before, and it's not very nice ones.

"I'll be fine dear. I'm visiting a family friend."

"Oh okay. I must say thank you though Ms. Willow."

"Oh it's quite alright my dear. That's what I am here for. I must say this though." She takes my hand in hers.

"There will always come an obstacle at one point or another in life. But never let it, deter you. You have to choose to enjoy life, every day you wake up." She taps my hand, getting up from the chair.

"You be well Evernote dear." She tells me and she walks off. I watch as she leaves, out the door. A small smile on my lips.

"Everything okay love?" Lemuel asks me, as he sits in same spot she just was.

"Perfect actually." I reply and he smiles.

"Well I'm glad to hear that."

My lips seem to move before my brain can process.
"I love you." My eyes widen in horror and I quickly try to explain myself.
"Th- I did- Well I do- but I."

He takes hold of my hand, bringing it too his lips. Softly kissing it.

"I love you too Evernote. More than you can imagine." I smile.

Every day that I wake up.

~~~