.7.

~~~
ᴇᴠᴇʀɴᴏᴛᴇ

Mr. Gibbs allowed us the day off, so we can go get our dresses for the dance. Mrs. Witle reminded me of my grandmother, whenever she went shopping.

Eager and overly excited.

There were so many girl's at Mrs. Carper's Store. The entire place was crowded.

"I can't believe there are so many people here. I told you we should of order before hand mom!"

"Okay okay. I get it Casey."

Toplin Oshine, aka Town

"What are we going to do now? Mrs

"What are we going to do now? Mrs. Carper's is the only nice dress store in town." Casey whines.

I look down the alleyway in front us, a sign sticking out.

Idea of the Alley

"What about Nightlight?"

"Night-Nightlight!! No one shops there Evernote. All the dresses there are ugly and it's a thrift store for crying out loud."

"Come on Casey you never know, we might just find a dress there." I tell her. She glares at me. Stomping her feet.

"Oh hi Casey. I see you still haven't gotten your dress." Francesca says walking out the store.
"It'll be a shame, if you don't come to the dance." They giggle walking off.

"Never liked that girl." Mrs. Witle states.
"Come on. Let's go."

"Where are you going mom?" She says, walking after her mom. Who walked in the direction of the alley.

"Mom! We can't. I'll be the laughing stock at the dance." She says pulling on her mother's arm. I hear snickers behind us, and I turn to see Francesca and her friends watching us.

"Don't let those jealous hens get to you hun. I have a feeling you girls will be the most beautiful at the dance."

We walk down the alley, entering the store. The bells ringing off, and the pleasant smell of lavender fill my nose.