eleven

Ren's crossbody bag was against her hip as she walked. She was looking for a game to play. She had thought about staying one more night at the shopping center, but after Junichiro's deserved death, Ren needed to get the fuck out of there before others found out what she did. Not that they wouldn't. Himari had to tell him what happened and Ren didn't want to be there when it happened.

Himari was shocked to say the least. Ren did defend herself, she had plans to just stab him once near his neck to scare him. Ren told the plan to Himari who was concerned about it, but went along with it. But she didn't expect Ren to change direction and actually kill him.

Like Ren said, he deserved it.

Ren told Himari if she needed her, she'd be back at the konbini. Ren thought about asking Himari where Sara and the kids were located but Ren decided against it. She didn't need to know at that moment - she could find them later. She knew her brother was alive and well, currently, Ren knew that was enough for her mind to continue on saving herself.

Ren walked down a darkened street, unaware she was walking down the street she'd go down to get to her work. Normally, she walked in the other direction, coming down from the station. As Ren walked, she noticed the neon sign that was lit up. She stopped.

"Wait a second." Ren got closer, realizing where she was. A smile appeared on Ren's face as she ran straight for the bar. For a moment, she forgot that she wasn't in her world, and the bar was being used as a game. As soon as she opened the door and stepped inside, reality set in.

There were three men waiting for one more person to enter. Ren looked to the side, picking up the phone. The face recognition scanned before showing Ren the cards she had completed and how much longer she had on her visa.

"Registration has closed. The game will commence." Ren closed her eyes, sighing heavily. She was snapped back into reality within seconds of exiting this hellhole.

As Ren opened her eyes, she looked over at the three men - one stuck straight out to her, but she kept her mouth shut. "Game: Bottoms Up." Oh, they were about to get drunk? Count Ren in. "Difficulty: Three of Diamonds." Ren closed her eyes for a moment. This was a new suit she hadn't played before. It was going to be interesting to see what the game was all about.

One of the guys laughed. "Bottoms Up? We do enough of that back at the base. Isn't that right, Aguni?" Ren took a seat across from the third man. Ren noticed they were all dressed in beach wear. This was the third time she had seen similar clothes. Aguni said nothing, he just studied Ren, trying to figure out where he last saw her.

"Rules: Don't drink the poisoned glass." Ren looked down at the tray in front of her - there were 20 shot glasses with clear alcohol. One of those glasses had a shot of poison instead of alcohol. They had to figure out what glass had the poison, and couldn't drink it.

Ren had an advantage that the guy in front of her didn't.

"Clear condition: Only one glass can be drunk per round. There are 20 rounds."

Ren glanced at the three other men in the bar. She leaned her arm against the back of the chair. A smirk appeared on her face. "One minute per round." Ren ran her hand through her hair.

Her partner laughed. "You expect me to play with a girl?"

Ren continued to smirk. "Then you go first, buddy." One of the other guys tried - and failed - to hide his snickers. Ren's buddy glared at his friend. Ren watched him carefully as he reached for a shot glass. He stopped, looking at the tray of glasses. Ren's eyes flicked upward, waiting for him to take a shot.