- flash back -

Incident one:
"The Jonas Brothers can't sing and they are all ugly," says Mercedes while her little followers laugh and nod in agreement. I glare at them as one of her followers notices my staring. She lightly hits Mercedes arm to get her attention and points over at me. "Nailea do you need something?" She asked in a snotty tone.

"Um yeah, what you just said about the Jonas Brothers are not true," I speak truthfully. Mercedes chuckles.

"It is true, do you need me to say it again?" She says firmly as her face gets closer to mine.

"You know what?"

"Hmm?"

"The difference between your opinion and chicken nuggets is that I asked for chicken nuggets," I smirked at her.

"Oh crap oh crap! Ooooohhhh!!" The lunch table roars and Mercedes threw her cheese stick at me and runs off.

incident two:

"I don't know what to do!" Kira yells as she throws her hands up in frustration.

"Did you pay attention?" I ask.

"No because I was on my IPod," she smiles.

"I know why you don't know what to do."

"Why?"

"Well God gave you a brain for a reason, so USE IT DUMMY!"

incident three:

"I like vanilla ice cream," I tell Sarah.

"Well thats offensive."

- flash back over -

...Hey I was very sassy when I was younger okay? But did you see that first one?! She S L A Y E D! Oh, I love me. "Hey," someone calls out. I look up to see Harry and I give him a little smile. "So turns out I have to work on my geometry homework and I don't understand it so, do you mind helping me?" Harry asks.

"Oh yeah sure," I smile.

"Well we can go to my place and make some lunch?" He suggested. I nod my head and he smiles. "Okay let's go," he motions his hands for me to lead the way. Harry and I make it to his car and the care ride was actually quiet.

But it didn't take long due to Harrys house being close to the school. We then got to his house and went inside. I inhale the familiar scent that made me head over heels for this boy. I watch Harry as he sits down on the couch putting his packet on the coffee table. I sit next to him as he turns to the page that is due.

"Oh, finding the volume of a cylinder easy!" I say and Harry shakes his head looking at me as if I was a mad women. "Do you know the formula to find out the volume?" I ask him.

"Um, it is... .5 x b x h?" He questions.

"No that's the formula on how to find the area of a triangle," I laugh. Harry frowns as he's not happy that I'm laughing at him. I stop laughing and I grab his pencil from his hands. "The formula is V= B x H," I write down on his paper.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry questions. I nod my head. "What's the formula for us to stop?" He whines. I let out a chuckle.

"But Harry you need to get it done! It feels good to turn something in," I tell him. He then leans over and starts kissing my bare shoulder.

"But do you know what else that feels good?" He questions me. He kisses my neck as his hands reach for my lower end. His hand starts rubbing my thigh as Harry starts sucking my sweet spot. My breath hitches as I let out a weak calm moan. "This," he finishes as his hand reaches my lower end. He rubs his fingers against my clit through my panties. My body starts to shake as I'm keeping in my moans.

Harry sees my actions as he starts sucking harder on my sweet spot where I couldn't help but let out a moan. "Fuck baby you are wet," Harry says as he feels the moisture of my panties. His fingers went under my panties as his long fingers touches my wet spot. He then puts a finger in me and pumps slowly as my body aches for more.

He then goes slower showing that he's teasing me. My body couldn't help it no more. I then turn around grabbing Harry's face and smashed our lips together. He let's his tongue in and I do the same. I reach for the bulge under me and I start to rub it from his jeans. "I can't take it I need to fuck you baby," Harry moans and he flips us over as he's on top.

He takes my panties off and starts to un do his belt. "Wait," I called to Harry. He looks at me, "Let me," I tell him and my hands reach his belt. I undo his belt and I hook my fingers on the belt loops of his pants and pulled it down. Harry kicks his pants off as I take the hem of his underwear slowly taking it off.

I then start kissing his bare exposed skin as I pull down his underwear slowly. If he wants to play the teasing game then bring it on. I can hear Harry groaning as his legs start to shake. I then get pushed back on the couch as I see Harry taking off his underwear. He comes over to me and hovers over me.

His bulge hits my clit as I let out a little moan. He then puts his long bulge inside me and starts pumping. I let out moans as it makes him go faster. He pumps faster and faster as I feel his bulge curve inside me hitting my g-spot. "Come on baby cum for me," Harry moans.

He takes his thumb and circles it around my clit as he pumps harder inside me. I start to scream as I feel me ejecting on his penis. I take a huge breath as I lay there tired. Harry takes himself out of me and starts to pump his bulge with his hand. He then squirts out letting out a moan.

He falls back on the couch as he looks over to me. He lays down by me and positions me to lay on his chest. I then feel Harry's lips kiss the top of my head. The tiredness of the actions that just happened took over me as I fall asleep.

-

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS??

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST READERS IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!