chapter 2 - the close call/ blue's au

(The bad sanses pov) we were getting ready for are mission so we can spy on the star sans and see what they do all day and all so to see what goes on in their unavers. (nightmare pov) so i want dust and horror to spy on blue and what goes on in his au. I want error and killer to spy on ink and see what he does all day and night. And me and cross will go spy on. blue and see what he does all day and go to his au so everyone will follow each star into their aus and see what happens and what they do all day even if it seems boring, it all to see what they are hiding from au ok. Does everyone got it (all the bad sanses) yes boss/sir. With the (star sanses) we wear holding a meeting about what had happened earlier today and what we were going to do and ask dream what happened for him to almost change into shattered in the middle of the battle they were having . (dream pov) i can't believe i almost changed right in front into my fallen form infront of most of the bad guy sans if it weren't for blue we all would have been doomed if my form got out to match my brother nightmare from.

( dust and horror pov) we got the task of spying on blue and his au and seeing what he is hiding from us. Dust and horror were all prepared to see what was going to happen after the went to blues au but luckily boss made a potion to make it easier to spy on blue. Blue had finally arrived at his au. He took a deep breath and walked to his house, dust and horror were finally going to do something worth wild because to them it felt like 2hr before blue finally came to his au. Dust and horror followed blue to his house, and what they saw shocked them so much they almost left but they couldn't. (blue pov) papursy aka carrot was yelling at me again and hurting me all the time but my brother likes to make me bleed all over the place. I had ran to my room and closed the door. ("Dust and horror were in shock about what had happened. )

(Dust and horror pov) we were in shock that blues papursy was hurting and calling him names but we had followed blue to his room to see what he was going to do next. Blue took a wipe to his face to reveal scars and holes in his skull but the most shocking part was blue was using illusion magic to hide his biggest scar ever. Blue skull was broken from his head to his right eye. It was horrible. Horror was so spread the blue and him had a simalitret with the creak in his skull but blue was using his magic to heal most of his wounds on his body. It was the worst part about the abuse; it was more towards his body than anything else. His bones were cracked and little amounts of blood coming from unhealed wounds he had on his body, dust and horror almost cried at the fact and what he actually looked like under his smile. But Blue screamed and started to break things in his room.