He laughed shortly but didn't answer. His fingers kept skillfully pleasuring you while you attempted to keep your eyes on the closed window separating the backseat from the driver.

The car came to a quick stop and you heard the front door open. Michael quickly fixed your dress and you slipped on your tennis shoes after. Very suddenly the car door opened and Michael stepped out, helping you out of the car as well.

When he finally looked up, his mouth fell slightly agape. In the secluded area, you'd set up cheesy heart banners and roses, all the cute shit you knew he'd like. His warm smile met your face as you proudly looked over your creation. You took his arm as you started to venture through the fairly light-lit trees.

"We're not going to be too far, so don't get up to anything nasty, we'll hear it," Bill shouted, making Michael blush in embarrassment.

You shook your head. "Come on, let's go."

The walk was quiet but not at all awkward. It was nice for the both of you to be out in the open, away from the flashing lights and cameras constantly in your faces. Michael turned to you, interrupting your thoughts.

"I just wanted to say thank you," he confessed. "I don't often get to do things like this, but you took the time to arrange it. That means a lot to me."

"You're very welcome..." you trailed off. A few moments later, you spoke again reviving the tension that was present in the limo. "I know how you could show your appreciation," you told him, a suggestive look on your face.

"Girl, not out here!" He looked around frantically to make sure no one heard, even though security was long out of earshot.

"Don't be dirty, I just meant a hug." He 'mmhm' 'd you but gave in, wrapping his arms around your middle and you doing the same to him. The peace and safety in the hug was a nice temporary replacement to the thick air, but it ended quickly when Michael's roaming hands went down to give your ass a slight squeeze. "What happened to not out here?"

"I changed my mind, bring that mouth here." He gently grabbed your chin and pulled your lips to his, kissing you slowly.

Quickly, things escalated and his ever-roaming hands were now all over you, going up your dress and back to your core.

"No, not here. I set up a spot just in case this happened," you informed him after pulling away from his soft lips, trying to catch your breath.

You grabbed his hand and quickly sped over to the thick, soft blankets you'd laid out in the event Michael tried something. He guided you to lie down and lay on his stomach in between your thighs, pulling your dress up to your hips and your panties down to your ankles before laying them, stuffing them in his pockets.

"I know I said it last month but girl I can't wait to have my dessert." Those were his last words before his face disappeared between your thighs, licking and sucking like he was starved which was definitely not the case. He parted your labia and licked at your entrance, tongue fucking you shortly after, hitting every place you needed him. He knew your body like the back of your hand and was using that to his absolute advantage.

The explicit sound of your moans mixed with what was going on between your legs echoed into the night sky, no walls or barriers to stop the sound from traveling. You were sure security was shaking their heads but you couldn't care, not right now, not at this moment. And for sure Michael didn't care either, all he could do was revel in your taste on his tongue.

Michael focused his attention back on your clit, giving it more than you could ever need. His lips closed around it as he began to suck as if his life depended on it, your climax the only thought in his mind. He changed his movements suddenly, flicking his tongue instead. You pushed his head further into you, which made him pull back.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐭: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐈𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें