ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕠

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩.... 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙤??"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It's been one week. one week of the sunshine in lov's base. till now everyone was already quite used to her . despite being the dumbasses they were , they actually managed to handle a kid let alone the one who can't even speak. all thanks to kurogiri being back cause without him for sure either shigaraki would've died or the little girl.but apparently the small infant had a great interest in the hand-man , no matter how he was the worst caretaker of all yet she still liked his company. she even cried if he didn't hold her, and her eyes always followed him. at first everyone thought shigaraki would straight away kill her but surprisingly he was trying to be patient. Still they all disagree shigaraki being her favourite I mean he looks scary as fuck , the girl fr had bad taste in men. confirmed.

"oii brat stop touching those I'll kill you.............NO NO I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THEM, WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING CHILD " . the voice echoed from upstairs while rest of the league members continued having their breakfast as if  this happened everyday.

"you see while i was cleaning the girl up i actually noticed a locket.......and maybe just maybe the girl is already named looking at there is a name written on her locket." kurogiri said while keeping his usual glass down after cleaning. his words perked interest of everyone. they cant always call her brat or refer to her as chipmunk. they had to name her sooner or later, already having a name made it easier for them.

"then what's her name if its not good ill change it "  dabi said while sipping on his morning drink. (Not a really child friendly drink for the morning)

"What are you idiots doing" shigaraki said while stepping down from the stairs with the baby in his hand, the crusty man picked up the bread from the table as he settled down as well.

"Kurogiri was just going to tell us the kid's name"  toga said which didn't really interested tomura since whatsoever he was still going to call that small thing a brat.

"We found this locket with her and it says ... Sakura?? So i guess her name must be Sakura."

"Sakura??? That's really unique name seeing it's winter and she isn't quite old to born in-"

"Who cares" shigaraki hafed as he cut dabi . It intrested him as well why she was named Sakura. The parents were surely weird. Tomura rose from the table on his way to leave when kurogiri interrupted him

"It's.... shota Sakura "

"Shota?? That's quite new name i don't remember a hero with such family name , her parents might not be famous enough to be a threat for us" dabi piqued trying to remember every shota he might've even been encountered with.

"Sakura is a really pretty name tho she looks more like winter but this suits her too" compress said as he touched the young baby's cheek. The small girl squealed, really liking the gesture.

But no matter how pretty Sakura  was as a name they can't really go around with it, her real parent might still be out there and dabi didn't really wanted to loose her..yet . So no chance he was going to take such a big risk.

"What do you suggest then dickhead what should we name her ??  Isn't Brat  already good enough?" Crusty hand said while he tried to handle the small baby with his 4 fingers. He still hated the fact that the baby kept snuggling to him.

"How about toru?"

"That a guy's name dabi"

"Funuko?"

"No."

"Dakai"

"Wtf does that even mean?!!"

"Funuko is better"

"Dakai suits her!!!!"

"FUNUKO!!!"

"DAKAI!!!"

Kurogiri sighed as dabi and toga continued fighting.ofcouse why did he even asked for their help in the first place , they all are hopeless. But to his suprise he was helped with the last person he expected

"How about.....shinko???"

Tomura said in a small voice as the baby shrieked in happiness.

"Shinko??!" Both of the fighting chicks stopped when they heard the name , it wasn't bad but they won't admit it. Shigaraki tomura suggesting a name for the brat was one of the thing world could never expect.

"So it's done, her name is shinko since today" kurogiri said as everyone settled down (yeah after toga and dabi totally made fun of tomura).

And they all finally had their breakfast in peace.

That's how Sakura shoto turned into shinko, the sunshine of infamous lov.

(Extra)

"So do you like your name bra-...shinko" shigaraki said as he cradled the young baby in his arms.

Shinko was already halfway to sleep but after listening to tomura's voice she delighted, maybe she liked the name giver more than the name itself.

She happily slept on shigaraki's chest while the young villain just covered her with warm blanket.

"I guess you liked the name shinko ..." He said as he cuddled the young child with a very slight not even visible smile on his face and slept.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

// Word count: 862 //

// If you liked it please consider voting or comment//

// Thank you //

<3