ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕥

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚?"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

" everything is fine"

nothing was fine.
shinko was growing bigger and bigger everyday quickly they needed clothes and from that they meant a whole lot of that and  for that they ended up going to a nearby Mart but it ignited something unexpected, something which can steal the little sunshine they have.

"okay lets divide our work then um... dabi you go buy onsies and clothes , toga can you get her socks and shoes .... I'll get food and twice well. you can just hang with me." kurogiri said sighing as he massaged his temple.

"what about me?" the hand man said trying to keep the small baby away from his face.

"oh you .. you are on diaper duty" he casually said stoning the leader.

"why do I always get the worst job" shigaraki complained as he grabbed the shopping cart. 

" do you wanna sit on it ? my arm hurts" he said slowly dropping the baby on the seat, " comfortable ain't it" the baby squealed in response "lucky for you brat you don't have to walk around" shigaraki said sighing as he went to the designated corner. looking over the huge pile of diapers. "woah looks like people really need them" he chuckled finding the brand they use.

"excuse me?" a lady called out to tomura , as she motioned towards the shelf , "umm could you grab that for me?" she said pointing towards the deluxe diaper packet as she held a baby boy in her hands.

"is that your child? " she asked as shigaraki nodded.

"wahh she is so cute, my toru is nearly of same age" she said motioning towards the kid in her arms who was now staring at shinko.

"seems like he really likes her... it might be childhood lov-" before she could've completed her sentence shigaraki glared at her , giving her the diaper packet slowly touching it with his 5 fingers.

"oops ! " he said degenarating it as he smirked at it , " sorry but she is not interested in marriage" he said moving the cart from there as shinko gave a funny face to the boy who now started crying while his mother just stood there trying to understand what just happened.

" bunch of shitheads , do they really think I won't see through their plan" tomura said conversing with the baby , " they definitely had other intentions, listen you brat , if any boy approach you just kill him ... when you get older I'll teach you many methods to do that" he said sighing as he moved towards other stuffs which she could possibly need.
"Wahhh!"the baby squealed motioning towards toys section.
"Tch what are you a kid to play with that... Nevermind who am I even talking with" he said taking her to the toy shelfs as they looked from the start till end.
"Anything which captured your eye?"
"Wahh!" The girl pointed towards the panda sitting on the lowermost corner.
"You want that?" He asked doubtfully as the girl squealed in happiness.
"Umm okay then I am sure we have enough space for one at home,"  he said dropping the toy in his cart as they moved on.
.
.
.
.
"You know you seriously didn't had to do this"Aizawa said walking with no energy as his friends pulled him through the way.
"Come on it's special sale today we can't miss it" all might said as hizashi pulled out the cart.
"Let's go" he screamed in his ear as Aizawa was done with them.
"Make it quick" he said walking around the Mart, looking at stuff, that's when he noticed the child section... And he was reminded of his Sakura.. her pretty eyes staring at him and her crawls.
"Wahhh!!" A baby squealed in the shelf behind them attracting attention of the hero.
"Eh someone left a baby here?" He said moving towards the cart as he saw the baby clearly, his eyes were stunned, she looked exactly like her, like her if she would've survived.
He unconsciously moved his hand towards her cheeks as tears left his eyes.
"Sakura?..." He said as the baby snuggled into his big hands, Aizawa chuckled seeing her, he didn't knew what exactly he was feeling. But he was happy, that he found her.
"My baby-"he said as he was going to pick her up but a hand intruded.
"I am sorry but that's my child" shigaraki said as hoodie covered half of his face.
"Oh I am sorry but can I-"
"No "the villain said coldly picking the girl in his hand, "she don't like strangers"he said leaving the aisle.
"But I am not a stranger...."Aizawa said in a small voice, "i am her father"
Shigaraki quickly found kurogiri as he informed him about the situation, they pinned dabi and toga to meet out of the store immediately.
"Tf you mean her dad came"
"It was a weird man, he had bandages around his neck... And he defiently called her Sakura"
"Oh shit not so soon"dabi said hugging the little baby, he didn't wanted her to leave so soon.
"His hairs ... They were the same... She was his daughter"
.
.
.
.
"I saw my daughter I swear I-"
"Calm down buddy what happened"
After the short meeting Aizawa quickly ran towards the team informing them about his family.
"I saw her and when I called her Sakura she .. She looked at me okay"
"That could be any other child"all might said resting hand on his shoulder.
"NOOO!! THE EYES IT'S SAME AS MY WIFE. SHE IS MY KID SHE IS MY SAKURA!!" Aizawa bursted screaming in middle of the shop, he had new hope to live now, he knew his daughter was alive and she was nearby, if he tried a little more she would be back, back in his arms where she belongs.

"I am going to get her back"

// Word count: 1003  //
// Thank you for reading //
// Vote and comment if you liked it//
//Lol I just re-edited it , I never realised there were so many typos //
<3