"But that's not easy the client is going to a world tour tonight....and it will impossible to hold this meeting for atleast two to three months"enuwoo said...

"I don't give a damn....I said cancel the meeting.... nothing is more important for me than tae's health"kook spoke and disconnected the call even before enuwoo can say something....

"Kookie....I will go with mom...you go and attend the meeting"tae spoke tugging kook's coat...

"No love....I am coming with you"kook spoke...

"Mom tell him...I agreed on going to hospital but he can't just cancel his meetings...."tae spoke looking at yeo bin....

"Yes kook he is saying right....you attend the meeting I will take him to hospital"yeo bin spoke with a assuring smile...

"But mom-"kook started but stopped when..."oh come on it know how to take care of tae....I had taken care of a brat like you.....who used to run in the whole hospital Because he didn't wanted to get an injection"yeo bin spoke as she rolled her eyes....

"Fine....take care....and tell me whatever the doctor said....I will try to come back soon..."kook spoke to tae as he pecked his forehead....

****

"How exactly are you feeling tae"yeo bin asked once they were in the car leaving for the hospital....

"I am feeling like vomiting after everyone 5 minutes and I am even feeling dizzy sometimes"tae spoke...

"Hmm.. anything else...like are you carving for something or like you are feeling hungry more than before"yeo bin asked...

"Yes mom...I am getting too hungry from few days...and carvings.... don't even ask me...I am feeling like eating Tamarind some times and than want to eat strawberries and sometimes I feel like snatching kook's banana milk Because I want to drink that toooo"tae spoke with a pout....

"Are you getting your periods on time"she asked as she was getting some idea what could have happened to tae...

"Oh yes...mom I didn't got them.... it's been more than two weeks that my date has passed and I didn't even noticed this"tae spoke and a wide smile spread on yeo bin's lips hearing this....

"Hmmm than I guess we are getting a small kook or tae in our house soon"she spoke eyeing tae's belly ....tae tilted his head to understand what she meant but his eyes went wide when he understood what she was saying.....

*****

"Damn....mom pick the call"kook muttered as he has been calling tae and his mom from half hour but none of them are picking his calls...

"If she won't pick it this time I am going home "kook spoke to enuwoo who was pressing his lips together to not laugh at his annoyed friend....

"Finally....where are you mom...why aren't you picking my calls....how is tae....he is fine right.... nothing is serious right"kook bombered yeo bin as soon as she picked the call...

"Shut up so I can speak...my phone was on silent... that's why I didn't picked your call .... second tae is fine and he is coming to meet you in office with your lunch...."yeo bin spoke with a wide smile as he remembered why tae is going to kook's office.....

"Oh mom...why you let him come...he must be tired ....god my baby"kook spoke as yeo bin rolled her eyes at the over protective kook....

"Don't behave like he has been on bed rest...he will be reaching there soon so enjoy bye bye"yeo bin spoke and cut the call....

"Enuwoo...go and take tae here safely make sure he is comfortable"kook told enuwoo whonwas at the verge of rolling his eyes....but still nodded and went to the reception to receive tae....

"He is being this protective for tae right now what he will do when he will get to know tae is pregnant"yeo bin spoke giggling to herself imagining kook's shocked expression....

****

"Surprise"tae shouted like a kid peeking in kook's office just an adorable kid....

This made kook's heart to melt like an ice in the hot season...

"Oh my baby....are you fine"kook spoke as he dragged tae inside going towards the couch...he sat on the couch and tae settled on his lap...

"Now tell me what happened to you....what doctor said"kook asked as tae was placing the boxes on the table...

"I will tell you first open them"tae spoke pointing at the small boxes which contained different food items along with a surprise for his dear husband.....

Kook nodded as he started to open the small containers...he smiled when he saw almost everything was his favourite including his favourite banana milk....just a last container was left and tae was biting his lips when kook held the container in his hands ...

Kook smilingly opens the box but froze when he saw what was inside ....the container contained different donuts and a note was sticked on the top....it says...

'Eat all this...my mummy don't want to have a big tummy alone dada ♡'....

Tae gulped when he didn't get any reaction from kook...kook looked at tae and back at the note....

"Love"kook asked in a low voice as if he was asking what he is thinking is true....just a nod from tae made happy tears roll from from kook eyes and he put the container back at the table....

He placed his shaking hand over tae's belly..and caressed it softly...."my baby....our baby"kook whispered caressing the clothed tummy softly....he looked at tae who has tears in his eyes too....

"Yes...our cute little baby"tae whispered as he put his hand over kook ....kook leaned a little and placed a long peck on tae's Tummy and hugged tae burring his face in tae's neck....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......