ch. Work out?.

"We were supposed to work out not make out!"

Katsuki hit izuku on the back of his head once again, his mad expression not leaving for any second.

Izuku was silent. He had no excuse...other than the fact that katsuki was the one who dragged him in the bathroom and just started kissing him, he was guilty and nothing could salvage him at this point.

Or he thought..

Two funny looking persons come running towards him and katsuki.

Izuku got in front of the blonde as to 'protect' him since he thought the two were some crazy stalkers or fans.

"Get out of my face, they're the dumbasses i hang out with, it's alright." Katsuki brushed izuku away and just stood on his legs, arms crossed over his chest, as he watched the red haired man and the bubble gum haired woman approached them.

"What the hell took you so long?" katsuki tilted his head, looking over at the two panting friends that were breathing for air like there's no more.

The pink haired girl finally talked. "Well-...We definitely didn't stop at a shop or two..."

"it was four shops for your knowledge!" the red hair looks up at them with a disappointed face. He looked like he just ran three miles without stopping. To his view at least, it did feel like three miles.

The pink hair did a fake dramatic gasp as she placed her palm over her mouth. "How dare you snitch on me!" She smacked one of the small bags she was holding in the back of the red hair's head.

When they calmed down, izuku walked forward and introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Izu-"

"Oh we know who you are!" Both of them said it at the same time with big grins on their face.

"Oh? you do? ....actually I'm not surprised.."

"Katsuki talks so much about you!" the pink haired girl says with a warm smile on her face. She steps forward and takes Izuku's hand to shake it. "I'm Mina Ashido! Katsuki's wingwoman." She winked at him and just left izuku confused. The other man walked up to him and shook his hand with a not so friendly face. He was glaring. "I'm Kirishima. " He tightened his grip on izuku's fist and to be honest, izuku really wanted to take his hand away. First time someone was actually able to tighen their grip so much that it made izuku want to go home and cry about it.

Izuku did an akward smile and took his hand away. "right-..Nice to meet you-"

There was a moment of silence. A bit too loud of a silence..So mina decided to break the ice by speaking. "Now that we finally meet.." She started, looking at all of the men in front of her, trying to seem friendly. "Let's go to a coffee shop shall we? I really wanna hear about what happened..between you guys." she took glances between Izuku and Katsuki which made the both of them slightly blush and just look at eachother.

It was like they were communicating just through stares and face gestures.

...

"we already know how you met.."

All of them were sitting at a coffee shop's table, kirishima was sitting next to Mina while katsuki decided to sit next to izuku.

Izuku felt nervous while katsuki looked bored, like he would much rather be home and listen to izuku go on and on about different useless stuff than be here, with Mina looking at him like he committed a murder and she was the detective, interrogating both of them.

Kirishima was simply amused, he was leaned on his back, legs crossed, taking small sips of his espresso here and there.

"..but what happened at your second meeting?" Mina was ready for any tea they had for her. She really was a bl enjoyer..

"well-" both of the boys said it at the same time, then looked at eachother for a few seconds.

"I'll hear both of you out, now now, Kat~"

"We just happened to ran into eachother at the mall that's all."

"Are you sure you're not forgetting something, Kachhan?"

Mina and Kirishima looked at eachother and grinned, nodding before both looking back at the couple in front of them at the same time.

"A nickname?" Mina tilted her head and looked at izuku.

"It's a stupid name he gave me." Katsuki crossed his arms over his chest.

"Right...and you're going with it?" Mina smiled at the silence coming from Katsuki.

"After we happened to crossed paths.." izuku continued. "..I decided to take him to a photoshoot of mine" izuku shrugged, now that he thought about it, it kind of sounds stupid, it should've been more fancier!

"Have you guys..had it yet?" Mina asked and looked at both of them with a stare that makes you want to run away and stay as still as possible at the same time.

What did that question do to katsuki and izuku? It made both of them go red, wide eyed, they were not ready for this question.

"ALRIGHT DRINK YOUR GODDAMN COFFEE DO I CAN GO HOME."

a/n: Sorry it's short guys, there's nothing much I could do here, 😭