Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up. I was on Lewis, but how was that possible?

I was just getting up until he held me to my hip. I looked at him questioningly.

"Don't move now, please," he said to me. I didn't understand why until I felt something hard between my legs.

"Lewis, but I have to get up. I can't put it on you all day. How did I get up here in the first place?"

"Well, you fell asleep yesterday during the movie and at some point you cuddled at me"

We now looked deep into each other's eyes and his hand wandered on my butt and I began to rub against him.

He began to moan quietly and began to kiss my neck.

I finally kissed him on the mouth and he returned passionately.

We made out around until I noticed what we were actually doing here.

I withdrew a bit "Lewis I think that's not such a good idea"

"Yes, that's right, sorry"

I got up now and went to the bathroom.

Has that ruined everything now? I hope not, as I like Lewis very much as a friend.

When I finished showering, I went to the kitchen and saw that Lewis had breakfast.

"Are you done?"

Lewis laughed "

"I'm a woman! We just need longer and longer in the bathroom," I said with a laugh in response and sat down at the table.

"What are we doing today?"

"So.. we're going to start packing and towards the evening I wanted to meet my best friend Miles. If you want, can you go with me?"

"Oh no, I don't want to bother you"

"No, you don't! Miles will certainly like you"

I now agreed and Lewis was happy about it.

"I'm going to take a shower now"

"Well then I can do the dishes and caress Roscoe"

"No, I'll do the dishes, you can play with Roscoe," he said and went to the bathroom.

I finally did the dishes, I live here so I will also do something in the household.

When I finished washing up, I played something with Roscoe and Lewis also came out of the bathroom.

In the afternoon

It was already afternoon and I started packing my bags.

When I finished it, I looked at my  phone again after 2 days.

I didn't have any calls from my parents. Of course. Tears were cling down my cheek. I just wanted normal parents who were worried about me. They probably didn't even realize that I was gone.

Lewis just came into my room and saw me sitting at the bed and crying.

"Hey sweetie, what's going on?" He came and sat down next to me on the bed and hugged me.

I let myself in his arms and began to cry. "My parents"

"What about your parents?"

"They didn't even call me. They probably didn't even realize that I disappeared"

Lewis took me tightly in his arms again "Be glad you're away from your parents. They don't deserve you"

"Thank you Lewis"

"No thing. Have you finished packing yet?"

"Yes, I just finished."

"Well, can we go then!"

"Where to?"

"Going a drink with Miles"

Oh, that's right, I completely forgot about that

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

We had a nice evening with Miles and now we are already at the airport.

We are flying with Lewis' private jet today and I'm really curious to see what he will look like. When we got in, I walked through the jet to visit him. Wow, so big.

We were already in the air 15 minutes later and me and Lewis talked a little until I fell into the dreamland again.

I heard a noise from a camera, which is why I woke up.

Lewis photographed me with his  phone

"Hey! What the hell is that?" I laughed "

You looked so cute, which is why I took a picture," he grinned

"We will land in 5 minutes"

When we landed, we made our way to the hotel.

When Lewis got the keys, it seemed a bit strange to me why he only had 1 key with him

"Where is my room key?"

"We have to sleep together in a room because the hotel is too crowded. But you won't mind," he winked at me and I blushed.

Will that end well?