Chapter 1

"good morning everyone"the girl who has brown hair and brownish eyes greeted to her friends"ohhh good morning layna"the others greeted back to her with a smile.

"So what are we going to do today?"layna asked her friend,her friend look with each other and she notice it but didn't said anything"sorry layna but we won't be able to hang out with you today"layna look at her friend Lucy"why is that?"she asked her"listen to me layna we didn't tell you because we don't want to worry you but..."Lucy's words were not finish so layna couldn't help but to worry about it"did something happen?maybe I could help you.."layna has a worried look on her eyes,her friend at the back smiled a little but she didn't notice it"ahhh you see layna I need money to-to uhm..."again Lucy cut off her words to look pitiful Infront of her"don't worry...just tell maybe I could help"layna the naive girl said with a smile on her face"then-then please let me borrow 10,000 pesos it's for my mother's hospital bills"Lucy screamed and everyone looked at her,thinking that she had layna cornered she smiled while bowing Infront of her"ahhh sure sure it's for your mothers hospital bills right"layna handed her the money she had with her.

Layna's friend left her when they receive the money not even a thank you was said they just snatch the money away and proceeded to be on there own,layna didn't think much of it and just proceeded to go to her own classroom.

The day goes by and it's already afternoon were everyone was ready to go home or have fun,layna was about to greet her friends but she heard something she wouldn't have thought they would say about her.

"Hahahaha that layna girl sure is easy to fool"
"I know right hahahhaha"
"To think she would believe such an obvious lie"
"Well now we have money to have some fun maybe next time I we need to demand a higher price hahahah"

Hearing them laughing and talking behind her back layna couldn't help it but cry,she run away from their direction and she bumped to someone,she just apologize and proceeded to run away until she's home,she forgot that she have a driver waiting outside of her school and since she forgot she instead called the driver to tell him that she's already home and she's sorry for leaving him there.

Layna's parents saw that she's crying and ask her if she's alright,she told them that she's just tired from everything and proceeded to go to her room,once she's there she lock the door and slump herself on her bed,she cried until she fall asleep.

Morning come and here she is waking up with a teary eyes"ahhh it's been so long since I have that dream..."layna looked at her surroundings"that's right it's already been five years since that day *sigh*I wonder if I should....nah.."layna got up from her bed and started to do her morning routine.

"My lady its me Linda"someone knock on the door and identified herself as Linda"come in Linda I'm just doing my morning routine"Linda came in,and saw that her lady is really doing her morning routine"I already arrange everything you needed for the meeting"Linda handed layna the documents that she arrange for her"ohh thank you Linda,your really a great help"layna gave her a big smiled before putting down the documents and proceeded to put her top clothes"this is nothing my lady,it's part of my duty as your secretary.."Linda bowed down to her before leaving.

"Now what should I do?hmmm I probably need to make sure that the target is well keep"layna smiled seeing the picture along with the files that has been given to her.

Layna goes to get her keys and coat before leaving her house,well mansion if one poor person describe it but that's another story.

Layna reaches her destination and it's her own company,that's right layna was the youngest woman CEO of a large company that owns many international company that's supporting many model,actress and idols,many didn't like her because she's a woman and she's so young to be a CEO but her father left the company to her care when he retarded,layna told her father that he should relax now since his not young anymore and his having a health problem now even her mother agreed to her,her father doesn't really have a choice since they both have a point his not young anymore and his having a health problem as of lately.

Layna send her parents at there villa near the coast where they could watch the sea and live happily together,layna is struggling at first but with enough determination to keep her father out of the industry and to give them an easy life now became her determination to keep the company running and with that she manage to make the company bloom more and became the number one company that supported many idols,actress and models.

With this layna became known around the globe with her enthusiasm to keep moving forward no matter what,she manage to encourage many people to keep moving on.

Many of the one she supported was actually grateful to her since instead of discriminating them she scouted them to be an actress,model and idol now some of them are traveling and some still have a long way to go to be a known person in the industry.

"Now tell me why should I hire you?"layna asked the person Infront of her"because I meet the standard your looking for.."the person answered without any hesitation in her voice"I see...well I could see that....but tell me about yourself"she's smiling,layna is smiling to her 'poor child...hmm well it doesn't matter' layna's secretary thinks,"well you see I have a friend when I was still in high school she's a great person but she suddenly disappear out of nowhere nowwesufferbecauseofher"she whispered the last part"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you properly can you repeat it?"layna leaned a little bit to hear it properly next time"ahh no it's nothing"the person looked trouble so layna didn't pressure and just told the person to wait for their call,once the person left layna started to laugh historically.

"Can you saw it?her face is so funny right?!"layna asked her secretary linda"sigh* miss she is the one?"linda asked layna"yes she's one of them can you believe it?she didn't even realize anything at all hahahahahah"layna was still laughing thinking about the woman just left"so?what should we do then?"tell them that one of them is here already,and be careful she knew that it was me,but she didn't know that I know that she knew me"layna warned her and Linda left her in her office to tell the others that one of them are already here.

Once she's alone layna looked at the picture in her desk and started to sniffle a little bit"whaaaaa I miss you mom,dad"layna started to complain about her work despite of still doing it diligently like a CEO she is.