A special gift

(I'm making this chapter a little short because I don't have much thought for it and I wanna add in the backstory about reanna)

Optimus had returned to base and went into his recharging room.The prime sat down on his desk and started going through some data pads. After half an hour of that he lifted his head towards a cybertronian and human calender hanging on the wall side by side. After studying them both for a few seconds he sighed.

I can't believe it will be that time of year again, he said to himself, another year... without her.

The prime got up and went over to a shelf where he kept some of his belongings ina frame there was a picture of him with reanna sitting on his shoulder and was smiling brightly. And right next to the picture was a box, taking the box in hand Optimus opend it and held its contents in his hands. A cybertronian sized bracelet made by reanna's small human hands. It was decorated with energon and red and blue crystals to match Optimus's color scheme and the auto bot logo in the middle. Optimus was supposed to tie the braclet around his wrist but he hadn't done so because there was only one person he would allow to tie this on his wrist...

And she isn't here, he mumbled

How reanna could make something large enough to fit him was a question he didn't need an answer for.
For you see two months after Optimus and reanna started hanging out the prime learned about his friend's condition in her house and how she had gained her special powers.
Optimus laid down on his recharging berth and held the braclet to his chest and fell into recharge.

(Dream/memory/flash back)

Optimus was walking up the hill and because it was spring dando lien flowers where every where. As he reached the top he saw reanna sitting on her rock and blowing the fuzz off dando liens.

Making wishes,he asked her as the mech sat next to his friend.

Meh, more or less, reanna said as she blew at another flower.

You seem rather quite today... is everything all right?

Reanna sighed befor answering
It's just that things at home aren't to good. Like it's been for the past year.

Why, what is happening, Optimus asked concerns.

Well I live with my father and his aunt. My dad isn't around much and so is my aunt so I pretty much have the house to myself after school. Usualy my dad picks me up, drops me off back home and goes to work. Whatever work he does anyway.

You don't know where he goes every day, Optimus asked.

Nope, reanna replied, all I know is that he comes home drunk in the evening's and if he doesn't come home drunk he buys his own bottles from out and gets drunk at home. Either way he tends to start a fight with his aunt. And the next evening if my aunt comes home early befor my dad the first thing she says to me if, instead of hello, is "has your father come home" or "don't let your dad drink again.
And all that shit. As if I don't try but it's difficult.
One things for sure this kind of stuff mostly happens because I don't know what my dad does everyday. Can't say he has a stable job and he hardly gets any proper incom.

Then how have you been able to get by, the prime asked.

It's a miracle realy, reanna replied, anyways let me tell you about today. So during first period at school the teacher was late and...

Optimus enjoyed listening to what his friend had to say and always gave her important advice.
In the evening optimus dropped her home, reanna then waited for optimus to leave and would seek out of her house and made her way out of town.

So much for wishing me goodnight, she said to herself as she walked in the dark streets.

After about fifteen minutes reanna reached a tall building and she told the man at the doors she was here for the new test.

Name, said the guard.

Is this realy necessary, reanna replied, you know who I am we've been through this for months.

The gaurd let her in and reanna enterd the building where a group of scientists were waiting for her.

Punctual as always, said a scientists with spiky white hair.

Let's just get this over with, reanna replied and got onto a strecher.

(Four hours later)

Reanna got of the strecher, realy uneasily.

Here's your pay my good lady, the white haird scientists said giving her a lot of money.

Reanna took the cash without looking at the man and put it in her coat pocket.

Tomorrow we conclude with our experiment with something rather... rivating. You will come won't you.

Do I have a choice, reanna  replied with a hoarse voice.

Without another word she left the building and made her way back to town, snuck into her room through the bedroom window and flopped onto her bed. Befor falling asleep she turned her head towards her night stand where she kept a picture of her sitting on optimus's shoulder.
She smiled at the making of that picture, she quickly grabbed a stuff toy and fell asleep.

The next day she started her routine all over again, going to school -have an awfull time and at the end of the day go for a drive with optimus she. However this time she was really, really quite and the prime could sence the discomfort of his friend just by looking at her.

(Oookaaaay soooo just letting you guys know that I've decided to skip this chapter and give you a gist of the whole thing.)
The experiment turns reanna into a wolf and alters her DNA giving her amazing powers and she and optimus become closer friends than before and if necessary fight cons together.
During a fight optimus failed to notice his friends critical stance and she was eventually buried under mounds of ruble making optimus think he had lost his friend. He had found the braclet reanna made for him inside the forest on top of the hill under a big oak tree along with a big package with some of reanna's things in it for optimus to inherit and take care for her. Their friendship might have lasted for two years but it felt like an eternity.
Optimus thinks reanna's dead and gone but the next chapter will prove otherwise.