22

Chapter 22

Beomgyu walked in front while swinging his hands while Yeonjun followed him with his hands in his pockets.

Beomgyu looked back and bumped into Yeonjun's head, he held his head in pain, "you're a metalhead! It hurts so bad"
"Who told you to turn around?"
"I just wanted to check if you were still there!"
"Don't be a dummy beomgyu, you can clearly see my shadow in front of you"
"Well, I just wanted to apologize for tearing your shirt then!"
Yeonjun scoffed and walked away. Beomgyu followed him and tripped down, trying to catch his pace. Yeonjun widened his eyes and walked back, "Oh god why do you have to fall this way!"

Yeonjun bent down and looked at Beomgyu's bruised knee.

"Beomgyu, it's bleeding!"
"It's okay!"
"No, it's not!"
"You know what? It's late. You should go home"
"So stupid. I'm staying with you obviously, but that's not the point"

Yeonjun bent down and signaled beomgyu to get on his back.
"what?"
"I'll carry you"
"nah, that'd be too much"
"one"

"two.."

Beomgyu sighed and got on Yeonjun's back, Yeonjun accidentally touched Beomgyu's knee.

Beomgyu winced in pain, Yeonjun was startled, "I'm sorry-"
"Let's just go"

Yeonjun nodded and continued walking, he was tired.

Beomgyu insisted on getting down, but Yeonjun completely disagreed.

They finally reached Beomgyu's house and Yeonjun placed him down.

Yeonjun sighed and turned around to leave. Beomgyu held his arm, Yeonjun turned around.

"Should I leave you to your room?"
"It's 3 am"
"I know, I'll go home"
"Just.."
Yeonjun raised his eyebrows.

"Just stay"

Yeonjun smiled widely and rushed inside, leaving behind a limping Beomgyu.

Yeonjun got into the room silently and took out the blanket he used last time. He was oddly familiar with the room.

He laid down and realised his back was paining too much. Beomgyu walked in and opened his closet, he had to change the uniform. He looked at Yeonjun, he was in comfy clothes.

Beomgyu said, "Get on the bed"
"No, I'm fine"
"Doesn't suit you, come on"
"Nah, I'm fine here, be quiet, I'm sleepy"

Beomgyu sighed and went out to change. He came back to see Yeonjun snoring softly. Beomgyu kicked Yeonjun's foot, "either get up and sleep on the bed, or get out of the house"

Yeonjun growled in annoyance and laid down on the bed. Beomgyu's bed was soft, it smelled like Beomgyu too.

Yeonjun smiled and went to sleep.

Beomgyu laid on the floor and turned to face Yeonjun, Beomgyu then took out a first aid kit from under the bed and opened it. Yeonjun opened his eyes and sat up, tapping on the bed, signalling beomgyu to sit up. Beomgyu did so.

Yeonjun placed his leg on his lap and put the cream all over his wound. "It hurts"
"I'm sorry, I'm sleepy"
"Choi Yeonjun, what is wrong with you? You apologised a lot today"
"Have I? Did you get hurt anywhere else?"
"No"
"Then go to sleep now", Yeonjun covered the wound with a bandage.

Yeonjun laid down and pulled Beomgyu with him.

"Just sleep here, your back will hurt after sleeping on the floor"
"I'm used to it"
"But it's your bed so shut up and sleep, I won't talk more, I'm sleepy"

Yeonjun closed the lamp and wrapped his arm around Beomgyu. "Goodnight", he muttered and finally went to sleep.

Beomgyu felt like he was held hostage, he turned around to face Yeonjun. "You're much calmer when you're sleepy, why can't you be sleepy all the time?"

"Sometimes I think that you feel too guilty for bullying me, so you take care of me because of that, but then, I don't know Yeonjun, I'm still afraid of you"

Beomgyu pouted as he traced Yeonjun's hairline.

He rested his head on the sufficient amount of pillow Yeonjun had left for him.

Beomgyu woke up in the morning after hearing Yeonjun's phone ring, he took his phone out of his pocket and saw it was his mother.

Beomgyu yawned and kept the phone aside. It rang again, Beomgyu picked up the call,
"I'm sorry, Yeonjun is-"
"Who are you?"
"I'm-"
Yeonjun opened his eyes and snatched the phone from beomgyu. He quickly ended the call and switched his phone off. Beomgyu was confused.

"Did I get you in trouble?"
"Maybe? Would you like to compensate me?"
"You know I'm broke"
"You didn't let me complete"
"What?"
"Lay down for a little longer"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and laid down. Yeonjun got up and said, "Beomgyu, I'll get going now, I'll see you at school, make sure to apply cream on your wound"
Yeonjun walked outside.

Beomgyu sat up and pouted. "I think I did get him into trouble"

Yeonjun reached home by taking a cab. He entered the main gate and saw his mother standing there, with her arms crossed against her chest.

She was a horrifying woman, a woman who built and managed the Choi business line.

Yeonjun cleared his throat and looked down. His mother took the tablet from a servant and showed Yeonjun a clip of him bullying some people.

"Why don't you do this in private?"
"I have stopped that"
"Stopped what?"
"Bullying people"

His mother scoffed. "Then how are you going to assert your dominance?"
"I-"
"You must do anything to assert your dominance, choi yeonjun. Any peasant that comes in your way, should be thrown away"
Yeonjun looked down and sighed. His mother looked at his shirt which was tore off.

"Where were you?"
"I was at Taehyun's place"
"and who picked up my call?"
"Taehyun's cousin"
"Taehyun has a cousin?"
"He does, I'm getting late for school"

Yeonjun rushed upstairs and changed into his uniform. He walked into Yunjin's room.

"Wassup, baby brother"
"He's afraid of me"
"who is?"
"Who would I be talking about?"
Yunjin smirked.

"and why does it matter?"
"what do you mean? it obviously matters!"
"why? do you like him or something?"
"what should I do to change it?"
Yunjin chuckled.

"I'll take it as a yes"
"I need an answer"
"Just prove to him that you won't harm him Yeonjun, even I won't trust someone who harmed me before, and who has harmed many other people before"
Yeonjun sighed and walked out of her room.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄