06

Chapter 06

The word was given and Yeonjun's minions had started their work. Not pitying the injured boy's condition, he was being bullied at every step he kept. Could it be possible that the whole world is against you? One person can't be the whole world, right? The thoughts occupied Beomgyu's mind, he was senseless as he walked out of the room and through the corridors, a very tired and powerless Jungwon walking behind him.

Throwing stuff, making him trip, assaulting him with words to not letting him breathe, the whole school was on the mission of sending Beomgyu away.

He only had Jungwon who couldn't do anything because going against Yeonjun was like going against his family and for Karina, it was like she disappeared after the cafeteria incident.

Beomgyu tiredly walked up to the rooftop, pushing the door which opened with a cranky sound, maybe just as rusty as the boy. Beomgyu craved the view from the railing, he tried walking up till the railing but tripped in between, Beomgyu didn't try to get up, he spread his arms over his head and took a long breath. The sun shone in his eyes, he could barely open them, but just like the solar eclipse, something shadowed him, Beomgyu looked carefully to see Soobin, with his angelic smile, like usual.

It wouldn't be wrong if said that Beomgyu admired the taller, Beomgyu respected and liked everything about him besides the fact that he is friends with that childlike brat, but that wasn't under Soobin's control, was it?

Soobin pulled his arm out, signalling Beomgyu to get up, Beomgyu held Soobin's hand and got up, cleaning his hair.

Soobin said, "Leave. if it's tiring"

Beomgyu looked at Soobin in disappointment and shock, "I thought you'd be the last person saying that"
"Did you expect me to motivate you to keep hurting yourself? Have you seen yourself for the past three days? Wounds and cuts everywhere, eyebags, messy hair, yet hopeful eyes"
"Right. Hope, that's what I own, to take a leap of trust-"
"Trust? Expectations? from whom? these students, they're cowards, Beomgyu. Not everyone is like you and no one would stand beside the minority"
"would you?"
Beomgyu sighed, Soobin sounded very sincere, Beomgyu had gotten such certain advice for the first time in his life.

Beomgyu sat down on one of the broken benches. "Can I draw on that?", He asked pointing at the wall which had some incomplete drawings. Soobin nodded without any hesitation.

Beomgyu walked to the wall and picked up the chalks lying on the ground. He started drawing childish human figures.

Soobin, curious, walked up to Beomgyu and observed him, how can someone be so bright after being through such a tough day? How can he smile while drawing someone he could kill if had the right to?

Beomgyu drew horns on one of the figures and looked at Soobin, "Guess who this is"
"Yeonjun, isn't it?"
"Yes! See that ugly hairstyle, twitched eyebrow and horns on the head, I made it so obvious!"
Soobin chuckled, Beomgyu looked at Soobin and smiled.

"Thanks"
"Me?"
"Yes, I had a good moment in a very bad day"
"Thanks to you too"
"Why me?"
"Guess you haven't heard the students, they say I rarely smile"
"Do they? But whenever I look at you, you always have that smile, that shows off your dimple, on!"
Soobin smiled and said, "Thanks to you!"
"My pleasure, sir, I'll go. I've got a class"
"Be careful"
Beomgyu walked down the rooftop as he waved a bye to Soobin.

His day was made, won't be wrong if said this way.

Beomgyu picked up his bag from the class and told Jungwon he didn't want to trouble him, since Jungwon had been dropping Beomgyu home from the past two days.

Beomgyu rushed down the stairs, only to be pushed down by someone. Beomgyu's shoe fell out, Beomgyu got up to pick it up but some other girl did and she started running, not the shoe, it was dad's gift. Beomgyu started running as fast as he can, but the shoe travelled from one student to another as if in a rugby game, Beomgyu was getting tired when he realised he was at the place he wasn't supposed to be. The den.

Beomgyu looked around, being mocked by everyone. Everyone became silent when the main character walked in, Yeonjun, he picked up the shoe which laid in from of him, took out his handy knife and shoved it inside the shoe. Beomgyu closed his eyes tightly resulting to tears falling down, unstoppably. The knife wasn't being used on the shoe, it was being used on the boy instead.

Yeonjun then threw the shoe in the wet garbage can, "Uh oh, the shoe got in where the owner belongs", everyone started laughing at Yeonjun's comment. Kai and Taehyun rolled their eyes, a little worried about Beomgyu yet fascinated by their shameless best friend.

Beomgyu rushed to the bin and searched for his shoe, he took it out and wore it, no matter in what condition it was. Yeonjun chuckled, "Stubbornness can lead to-", Yeonjun was interrupted by a loud sound and an immense burning sensation on his left cheek, the aftereffects of Beomgyu kicking him on his face.

Everyone gasped. "You are a shitty person. People like you should not exist!", Beomgyu yelled and ran out of the place, crying.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄