Knock knock!!

" Who the fuck are you!!! Get away before I break your face... " Kookie said holding Tae tight to his body. Tae descended down to the real cruel world from the heaven with Jungkook's alarming voice..

" Sir!!! This is not motel!! Can you carry on your dirty deeds outside bath house... Elderly people  are here.. "

" Send them out!! "

" You don't own this place sir!! "

" How much is your bath house??! " Saying that Kookie let go of Tae and wore his robe to open the door...

" I'm not selling for anything... And... " The owner tried to touch Jungkook, but Jungkook's offer got him dumbstruck.

" I'll buy it for five billion won!!! I'll pay you right now..."

" Consider it yours sir!! Just offer me a job here... I know nothing other than this..."

" You are appointed!!! Register this bath house in Kim Taehyung's name!! Now leave us alone..." Kookie said , but by that time Tae got his robe on and excited in the small gap behind the door frame and Jungkook...

" Ohhh fuck!!! You ruined everything!!! You are fired!! " Jungkook said looking at retreating Tae.

" God Jk!!! Let this old man live... I don't want this bath house... Keep it to yourself sir!!! Jk come out!!! " Tae sighed looking at both of the traders who were just talking business..

" You don't want?! Then I don't like doing business with you old man... Move away from my path..." Jungkook pushed the man back...

" But Sir!!! I liked the offer... " Owner asked Jungkook in humble tone..

" Next time don't interrupt my important meeting!!! I'll consider doing business with you..." Jungkook left behind Tae...

Taehyung locked himself in a changing room , Jungkook couldn't enter the same room, so he changed in other room. After changing in to his clothes Tae started to walk towards his car while collecting Namjoon's bag with him on his way.

" Tae doll !!! I'll come with you... " Jungkook said stopping angry Tae..

" Jungkook!!  Ahhhh!!! I don't want this.... This is not working for me..!! "

" What's not working??!! You gonna call yourself straight again??!! After what we did?? is not gay?! Didn't you enjoy this?? Are you gonna lie ?! "

" Yes!!! I'm gonna lie.... I didn't enjoy..!! Yes I'm not straight!!! But this... What is this Jk?? You call what you did is lust??!! I don't think so...I don't do love either Jk!!! This is serious... and I don't want this... "

" Love??!! How naive are you to call this love??!! I just tried to impress you... What I got on you is purely lust... and attraction.. I don't do love!! " Jungkook simply lied, because he himself don't know what took over him when he took Tae's cheek with eyes dripping love.

" Are you sure....?! I'm afraid..I can't be the prisoner in your love cage Jk!! "

" I don't need love cage to make you my prisoner and you know that... Either way I'm not letting you go away from me Tae... But trust me... I don't want anything serious with you.... " Jungkook said for time being to stop Tae, he don't want to take Tae by force.

" Ohhh.... I'm sorry...Never mind!!! I thought it... It was.... Forget it... I'll see you tomorrow... This is too much for me take today!! "

" Okay!!! I'll drive you to your home... Don't worry... We are not gonna leave your car here...Let's go in your car... My convoy will follow me.. "

" O-okayyyyy" Tae hesitantly dragged...
.
.
.
.
.
Kookie driving Tae's car...

" Omg!!! What's this?? You call this a car??!! It's living it's last days!! Please let him go peacefully... I'll buy you a Cadillac!! "

" Don't throw your money on me!!! I hate when rich people pull this kinda stunts to impress girls!!! Don't make me one of your sluts!! " Tae sassed to hide his emotions...

I want you to be my Queen!!

" Be my sugar baby then!!  Then it's not consider as throwing money... It will count as you earn it!! " Jungkook said..

" That's worse!!! You keep your money and power... I will keep my respect and peace... You are attracted to me... and I K-kinda... wanna try with you... So... You don't have to buy me.. Because I'm not selling myself!! " Taehyung carelessly said in sassy tone...

" What if I wanna travel with you... But I don't wanna travel in this crap!! You know what??!! I may not have born rich... Still I have never travelled in such junk!! " Jungkook said that to Tae, who was born and brought up in way more richer household than Jungkook.

" Get used to it sir!! Or you can always travel in your own luxury car behind me... "

" It's ok... I'll get used to it... "

You are the only sophistication I need now!!
.
.
.
.

" Here...! My apartment... Go home Jk!!! Meet you tomorrow... " Tae said and got down of the car to go to driving seat so that he can park the car..

" Won't you invite me in to your home???!! " Jk asked..

" I would have!! But....I can't stand you rich people calling my small home as crap and Junk.. "

" My bad!!! That won't happen again... Invite me doll!! I want to see your home... You pets and plants!! " Jungkook said in pleasing tone, so that he can spend some private time with Tae.

" What pet??!! Omg!!! My pet!!! Yes!!! My sweet pie...!! Yeah... You can come and see... "

Thank god I bought it!!!

" What's you pet's name??!! "

" Huhhhh!!!  It's c-called.... Fish!!! Actually...'Lonely Fish'!!!

" That's a.... very....Depressing name for a pet" Jungkook said with awkward expression, to hide his disgusted emotion.