Late Night Confessions and Lullabies - Handong

Начните с самого начала

Y/n then pinches my cheek, making me blush. After recomposing myself, I grab a tteokbokki with the chopsticks and lead it to my mouth. And just like the jjajangmyeon, it's delicious.

As I was lost in this world of flavors, I hear Y/n saying:

– So, how are the girls?

Handong: Well, Gahyeon is being the loud maknae, as always, JiU's been the mom of the group, SuA unnie the gay butt grabber, Siyeon unnie's being the world's girl crush, YooHyeon is sometimes making TikTok videos and Dami's just like me, stays in the corner observing the chaos.

– Basically, acting cold, but being soft and caring for your fellow members. Got it.

Handong: I'm not-

– Sure you're not. And I'm the biggest soloist in K-Pop.

Handong: Jiǎ de (dummy in Chinese).

– C'mon. What's with the cold act? Is it because you're the ice princess? I prefer your Chinese kitten side, tho.

Handong: Again, jiǎ de. Anyway, that's basically it. And the company's doing fine, I guess.

– Things really don't change, do they?

Handong: I guess they don't. And what about you?

– Same as always. I still feel like I'm giving classes to a bunch of zombies, whenever I'm teaching the teens. The kids are like giving a class to ten, hella energetic and non-stop talking Gahyeons, and the adults are the most chilled ones, who I can actually have mature conversations with, once in a while. Just like with you, it doesn't change much.

Handong: I see.

(A/N: I wrote this back when I was a teacher at an English school.)

After this catch up, we proceed to eat, with some occasional small conversations, here and there.

About an hour later, after we finish eating, we go back to the living room, turning on the TV at some random channel.

After a while, I look at Y/n, who apparently fell asleep during our small marathon. He looks so cute when he's sleeping...

As much as it breaks my heart to wake up this angelic figure sleeping before my eyes, I have to, so he can sleep comfortably on his bed. And with such thought, I start to whisper, calling for Y/n:

– Y/n, baby.

– Hm?

Handong: Baby, let's go to your bed. There you can sleep comfortably.

And once he hears my words, Y/n lazily gets himself up and then we start heading to his room. Once we get there, we quickly change clothes and lie down on the bed. After we settle ourselves, I bring him as close as I can to myself, proceeding to kiss the top of his head. Then I start to play with his hair and moments later, as I look down, I'm delighted with the sight of Y/n, which had fallen asleep in my embrace. He's so freaking cute, seriously. And after a few minutes, I also fall asleep.

Narrator:

Later that night, about three in the morning, you were deeply asleep, until suddenly those fake falling sensations wakes you up. As you open your eyes, you turn to the side and smile at the feline figure, deeply asleep, like you were instants ago. You then sit on the bed, scratching your eyes and stretching yourself, cracking as many bones as you can. When you finish, you finally leave the room, heading to the small balcony of your apartment.