Part 32

Over Hell on Earth, the sun rises, illuminating the city and waking its residents

Over Hell on Earth, the sun rises, illuminating the city and waking its residents. Since this is a city of desires, everyone starts their day doing whatever they want as the sun rises higher and higher on the horizon.

As the sun shines into the Dragneels' bedroom, illuminating the room in its warm light, everyone in the house also begins to wake up.

Lucy: *laying on top of Natsu, completely naked, while her head rested on his chest.* good morning, sweetheart did you dream about anything interesting while you slept?

Natsu: Good morning to you as well, love. I had a pleasant dream about the four of us spending a relaxing day together.

Ashly: That is adorable.

Lucia: sure does.

Lucy: *She carefully raises herself off of him. She gets out of bed, dons her slime suit, and turns to face the other three.* I'm going to make breakfast for everyone and feed our little companions, so you two would be best to refrain from doing anything funny while I'm gone.

Ashly, Lucia: Fine Fine we get it.

Lucy: *opens the door, exits, and then shuts it behind her.*

Lucia: If you don't mind, hubby, might we please talk to you about something important?

Natsu: *He can tell from her voice that they must wish to talk about something that is difficult for them to say.* Of course, my loves, whatever is troubling you, I'm here to soothe it and assist you in any way I can.

Ashly: I'm grateful. You see, we've been reluctant to ask for anything more from you than what you've already done for us. We are really grateful to you for providing us with our own bodies, as well as our weapons and clothing, so we didn't want to offend you by requesting more from you.

Lucia: Please don't interpret this as us wanting more from you; rather, it's more like us wanting your permission.

Natsu: Ashly, Lucia. Don't be afraid to ask me anything; I won't interpret it negatively. Just let me know what you need.

Lucia: The issue is that we want to alter our appearance. We only want to alter our hairstyle in order to express our uniqueness; we don't want to change our bodies, looks, or anything else. We used to be a part of Lucy, but we are also a part of something else. We prefer to appear different than to simply be a different race. We held back saying it earlier because we were afraid you could become irate and forbid us because then we wouldn't be Lucy to you but rather a stranger.

Natsu: Honestly, my loves, were you hesitant to ask me about this? My communication skills require a lot of improvement. Look, I know I'm not the smartest person around, but neither of you needs to be afraid of having a different appearance from Lucy. More than you realize, you are already very different from her. I have known Lucy for a while and have learned a lot about her and how she behaves, but ever since you two joined the family, I have also been learning about you. Every time I discover anything new about you or Lucy, it makes me fall more in love with the two of you. After all, it's your differences that make you who you are. Don't be hasty to express who you are on the inside; even though Lucy and you two may have once been one, you are now your own individual. Whatever your appearance, I will still love you both the same way.