one

It was all silent, except for a few things. The sound of breathing, panting, footsteps, and the soft thuds of rain. It was dark.

A man, with a dark briefcase in his hand, was running. Sprinting, if you will. Desperately trying to get away from what only he knew as a detective. However, there was much more to her than that.

The man was obviously in a panicked state, his hands were trembling around the suitcase. He was panting, trying to catch his breath while running. Bad move. The detective behind him was quickly catching up. She had abnormal stamina. From what, I wonder. As much as the man tried to maneuver around things to slow her down, it completely backfired. Only slowing him down, and speeding her up.

She was used to this. After all, it was her job. Hunting for criminals in the night, and doing only what she knows in the day. However, it's obvious what that would be when you see her flexibility, speed, and abnormal stamina. Again, the man slowed down. That would be his last time. She sprinted, even faster than before catching up to him in a matter of seconds. She grabbed him first, then the suitcase. Pushing him to the ground. He was caught. He gave her a look of fear while desperately trying to catch his breath, not to mention he was trembling. Hard.

In fact, she felt slight pity for how scared he was. Not really. She took her cuffs out, cuffing him. Not expecting him to resist in such a state, she was fairly gentle with it. However, she did not do the same with how tight she put it. She then made a phone call. After, she hung up, she grabbed the man. Giving him dirty looks while they were going to wherever they were heading. Another detective was at the scene, her boss maybe. The new detective took the man from her, as well as the suitcase, putting them both into the car. One closer to the detective than the other. Another job successful. Nothing less would be expected. Her work here was done, it was time to head home.