Nothing that will distract me

Drew and I had been training for the pony clubs meet in a couple of months; I was riding my new pony Ryan. We had been training for the last couple of hours when Talia and Jess came by on their horses. I don't think I have talked about my brand new pony Ryan. He is a stewberry roan German riding pony, yes like Lemonade. He stood at 14.2hh like the other ponies and was perfect at everything, I could brag about him for the whole chapter but I think that would be completely unprofessional. Unless. No bad Greg. Anyway the four ponies are amazing in their special ways. Molly was also coming to, she rode a black Connemara mare called Bailey, and she stood at 14.1hh, and was a pretty special jumper.

"Hey Talia, hey Jess" Drew called out as the girls cantered over to us on their horses. Talia rode an Overo gelding that stood at 14.2hh. His name was James and he was quite an impressive young horse. Talia and I with Drew and Jess would always have a trek. James was a very handsome gelding but sometimes he got up to some pretty naughty things. James was a solid jumper and was pretty good at dressage to, we couldn't really say anything about cross country because he really, really, really did not like water, I mean really, really, really, really, really. Ok you get it he hates water.

Drew had gotten a new pony after the world champs. He rode a chestnut pony called Felix. He stood at 14.2hh and was cross between an appaloosa and a Welsh, but we all love him. He has great stamina so show jumping and cross country are no problem for him but when it comes to dressage it is as if he has four left hoofs, seriously he is so uncoordinated or that might be Drew.

I had meet Talia a few days after getting back from the junior world champs. We got on really well and we both had the same intentions. It was to beat each other in comps; however I saved most of that for Drew. But Drew being in this pony club already they knew each other, I had a hard time coming up with a reason Drew had never talked about her.

"Go James" I called as he went over the last of the jumps as I pressed the button to stop the time. "Go James" Jess cheered as she looked at the stop watch. Yes we did gang up on poor Drew a lot, but he sometimes deserved it. Molly came after Talia and Drew had finished their show jumping all ready for the trek to the river. "Hey Molly" Drew called out as he made Felix stand next to James and Talia. "Hey love birds" Molly called back, making Drew go very, very, very pink with embarrassment. "Don't worry Drew" I said as he looked towards me for backup. But instead of backing him up I turned on him. "We all know" We laughed as we started our trek, I just hope it won't take his mind somewhere else.

Talia and Drew started trotting around with each other; there was love in the air defiantly. No not Jess and I, don't be absurd, like that is ever going to happen, we are just good friends. No, I was talking about Drew and Talia. While Molly, Jess and I trotted behind Talia and Drew making sure we kept our distance from the two of them. "Hey you know how Drew and Talia are an item." Molly asked as she stuttered over the words Jess and I nodded. "Well are you two an item too"

Jess and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders, both communicating the same message before speaking. "Sure"