Your so funny

Jess and I were riding for the past two weeks together. Drew and Talia were being a pain as they normally were.  

Sure me and jess were tight but not that tight, we had also just meet each other to, so we were still just getting to know each other.

"Hey Greg do you want to come over after pony club" Drew asked as they walked towards me at lunch. I nodded "Sure" I smiled at them not thinking what they were actually laughing about.

"I think you are good with her Greg, you should ask her out" Talia said. She is always trying to find me a girl friend, it is getting quite annoying.  

"Talia could you stop please. You are my friend not my mother seriously." Talia and Drew were my best friends but sometimes I do wish I could just strangle them sometimes.

"I just want you to be happy" Talia said very playfully as if she couldn't care less.

We went into our last period of the day, Maths there is only a few words that could describe Maths 

Useless 

Boring 

Painful

waste of time

Actually come to think of it the list could go on forever.  

Drew and I sit next to each other in maths while Talia and Molly sit together on the other side of the room. They were next to us for a few seconds but I think the teacher got annoyed with us talking the whole time. Thats only what I think he never told us.

The class consisted of Drew and I talking about dates, Josh and Drew drawing pictures that I hope the teachers never see. 

The lesson was slow and painful like any other maths lesson. Everyone just wanted to get home which made it pretty hard on MR Williams. He was a nice teacher with blue eyes brown hair and medium build. He just happened to teach the most boring subject in the whole world. 

When I got home I had to get changed quickly because if I didn't then who knows what mum would think when she came home and I still wasn't ready as always.  

We had pony club on tuesday thursday saturdays and comps on sunday. Don't worry horse lovers I do not use the same horse the whole time. today I was riding my new pony, he is a 14.2hh gelding. A Grey appy crossed with a German riding pony.  

His name Phoenix.

I trained him since he was 5 months but now being 5 I was able to ride and compete on him. Lemonade of course was my number one horse but I also love Phoenix, he is adorable in so many ways,

"Hey Greg" Drew said when I got to the pony club. "I thought you were to scared and ran off" Drew said as he trotted over to me. "Where is Talia?" I asked as I looked around. she was always before me never once has she arrived later then me, even when I was early she managed to beat me then too.  

"I don't know I tried to ring her twice but it went to answer phone" Drew said as he pulled out his phone. Talia being so close to the pony grounds rides here but not even her horse was here.  

I could see Jess. She was standing next to her horse and Molly who was making jokes about something. Pretty funny by the looks of it with how Jess was laughing.

Jess POV

"Molly stop" I laughed as I got down from my horse and walked towards her. "Come on" Molly laughed as he got off too. "Admit it, you like him." I laughed as if it was completely rubbish but the more I think about it the more I think it is true.

"Molly that's rubbish" I said trying to wipe the thought aside.

Maybe it was worth a try.