God I hope I didn't make it obvious that I changed-

All of toman started cheering with join by your words.

"YESSSS!" All of toman cheered. Except for kisaki..

Kisaki's eyes were widened.

"This is... exactly what I wanted.." He whispered to himself.

Y/n is the main reason i can make this all work..

And because mikey agree's this is even better.

Kisaki thought to himself.

Mikey began speaking again but you weren't really listening. But you heard him speak about how he didn't want to fight Baji. You were just tired and wanted to go home. But, what was home? Mikey's place? Drakens place?

Everyone started heading out it was soon 3:07am the meeting was a bit longer but you still managed to stay awake.

"Hey Y/N  lets go, Im tired." Mikey said yawning.

"Yeah same. Im about to have the best sleep I've had in foreverrr." You exaggerated.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice behind you.

"Huh?" You turned around.

Uh oh it was kisaki.

What does he want with me?

"I'm not sure if i have ever gotten the chance to speak with you personally ever since i joined toman." He said firmly bowing..

"Woah uh, you dont need to bow its fine." He reassured him.

"Oh sorry. Could we have a word?" He asked.

You looked over at mikey.

"You mind waiting for a bit?" You asked.

"Sure." He said munching on some doriyaki draken had brought for him.

You and kisaki walked away from the crowd, going into the trees where a bench was. You sat on the bench waiting for kisaki to say something.

"I just wanted to say i was sorry."

"Huh..?"

"About the way i acted towards you when we were young..." He muttered.

"....oh?"

"What?" He said confused.

You were confused way more. You were expecting a conversation like this from him. And for someone to just apologize for getting people to beat the shit out of was even more insane.

"Nothing just, I don't know? But it's fine. I want to better myself... and I should take forgiveness as a step in this." You looked up at him.

He smiled slightly at you as he sat beside you.

"I hope everything goes well tomorrow for you, and hopefully we'll be able to bring Baji back." He said as he put a hand on your back.

"Yeah.. me too.." You sighed.

"I feel like I know.. why kazutora feels some type of way.. There was faint noises when, he attacked me when we were kids." You said looking at the ground.

Kisaki listened closely.

"He said I reminded him of someone but, I really couldn't hear him." You said in an upset tone.

"..."

"Then again.. I feel like he's just fucked up in the head because of his parents." You sighed.

"You could have reminded him of that, you never know.." Kisaki muttered.