009

A few weeks had gone by you were recovering nicely physically speaking

A few weeks had gone by you were recovering nicely physically speaking. Mikey stayed most of the nights with you at the hospital, the one person you saw everyday was Emma. She didn't plan to leave your side at all. After all.. She would be the one to help you go to the bathroom when it was just always you and her.

Mistuya on the other hand had been in charge of making sure your eating correctly and taking car of your diet to nice recovery.

Mikey had took his time to dedicating himself you help you move around the room such as walking, using the bathroom, and even talking baths at that. Mikey had insisted in helping you with everything.

"Mikey you don't need to rinse me-"

"Don't worry y/n- I'll have you clean as ever!" He spoke playfully grabbing bubbles from the tub placing them on your head.

"Mikey........."

"Hm?"

"I really appreciate you helping and all and even BATHING me." You exclaimed.

"So? Your point is?" He tilted his head.

"You could maybe want a break? You've been taking care of me for almost 2 weeks and I'm going to get released tomorrow most likely-"

"So? Let me cherish this day then."

"......."

"I like taking care of you like this."

"Why?"

"I like babying you. You look so cute when I do- ah!"

You grabbed water in your hand throwing it at Mikey's face catching him off guard as he got water in his eyes.

"I... Look cute...?" You muttered.

"Ow! You got soap in my eyes!"

"Oops sorry-"

You felt water splash on your face before you could have given Mikey a full apology.

"Hey! That wasn't fair!" You hit him playfully.

"We should probably head out of here Mikey it's late and we both need to rest."

Mikey nodded. "Here let me help you get up-" he insisted.

"No it's fine! I know that every time you help me you look a bit uncomfortable-"

"I'm not- really." He said turning his head.

Mikey wasn't ever uncomfortable helping you in any way changing, bathing, ect. Mikey wasn't disrespectful in anyway what's so ever when he helped you.

He didn't judge anything about your body what's so ever.

"You know y/n I needed to tell you this but there's a meeting tomorrow night I'm hoping you'll get released so you'll come to it."