When she saw the crown of his head for the first time in her life, she paused in fascination. Suddenly, she felt his hand squeeze her breast. Her hips arched as she let out a cry.

"Aagh! Hey, Jeon Jungkook!"

He looked up at Lisa as if urging her to see. His eyes crinkled as he smiled. He stretched out his tongue and licked the peak of her breast.

"Do you want me to be gentle? Is that what you like?"

Despite his soft voice, his hand continued to squeeze her breast. He must have liked the way her breast felt against his palm because he kept squeezing it as if he wanted to pop it. His thumb and index finger teased her nipple by rubbing it.

"Aahng... Nng... Yes..."

Lisa felt the area between her legs grow wet as Jungkook continued to tease her. As she watched Jeon Jungkook nibble and suck on her skin with a smile on his face, she began to grow insane with apprehension.

She wished she could do something. Although this started with a kiss, Lisa wanted something more. She didn't know what to do to appease the boiling sensation in her lower abdomen, so she merely writhed her hips.

Whenever Jungkook pressed down on her nipple with his tongue, a restless moan hissed out through her teeth. Some focus returned to Lisa's eyes when Jungkook discovered a faint smell.

The pressure holding down her wrists disappeared. While she was moaning out of her mind from his teasing, Jungkook's hand plunged into the pants Lisa was wearing. His long, thick finger touched her between her legs. Lisa flinched in shock and stopped his hand from moving further.

"Haagh! No..."

"Lalisa."

Jungkook, who had been sucking on Lisa's breast, pulled away and sat up. He looked down at Daon with a domineering gaze as he oppressed her with his monotonous voice.

"You wanted to sleep together."

"......"

"You're not a kid. You should know what that means."

Terrified, Lisa bit her lower lip and nodded. While she did want to sleep with Jeon Jungkook, she was also afraid because this was her first time.

It was a place she had never properly touched herself. She never realized how unfamiliar a man's touch would be over there. He had merely grazed her with his fingertips, but she was already in this state. If that big thing went inside...

"Show me your thing first, Oppa."

She mulled over this for a long time before she gathered the courage to say it out loud. Jungkook's lips parted in shock as he tilted his head. Lisa continued in a strained voice.

"It's going to enter inside me, so I should see what it looks like with my own eyes."

"Haa, you're seriously..."

Jungkook dropped his reddened face. He swept his hair back as he considered it. Finally, with a resigned expression, he placed his knees on both sides of her hips.

"I guess nothing will change just because you see it with your own eyes."

This was no different from a declaration of war. From this moment on, he would not stop even if she tried to stop him. Suddenly, a shiver ran down Lisa's spine.

Jungkook slightly lowered his pants and his drawers and slipped his hand inside. He pulled out his swollen cock. As if it were living and breathing, it strained up and stuck to his lower stomach.

Although she had expected it, now that she was seeing it with her own eyes, it was unbelievably fascinating.

If dildo designers saw Jeon Jungkook's thing and copied its shape, their products would be a global success. It was the perfect shape, thickness, and length that every woman dreamed of.