Chapter 10

Jordan POV

I walked out of the hospital holding Erin's soft, warm hand.

I didn't want to leave her side after what happened to her. Or rather what almost happened to her...

We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. Then I walked to my side and got in. I couldn't leave her by herself. Even with Michael in jail, he was supposed to have his hearing soon, and there is a chance of him getting let off on parol.

"Erin," I started, "I know we haven't been together long but I really care about you. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt and I don't feel right about leaving you alone after all this. Will you move I with me?"

I held my breath, waiting for her answer. I knew she could be independent and I hope she was okay with me asking.

"Okay" she nodded and smiled.

"Great! Let's go pack up some of your stuff." I said.

We drove to her place and found some old boxes for storage. We packed up anything she wanted to take with her and loaded it in the car. I gripped the steering wheel in one hand and held her hand with the other the whole way to my apartment.

A/N Please read
Hey guys idk if I'm going to continue this story BC I'm terrible at updating and Idek if anyone actually likes it so... If you could drop a comment with some feedback I'd really appreciate it. I'll keep updating it if someone really wants me to but other than that I am going to start working on another story. Also sorry this wasn't a full chapter I just wanted to give something