Chapter 6

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE LANGUAGE BUT ITS ALL STARRED OUT

Jordan POV

I put down my phone and tried to think of ideas for me and Erin's date.

It has to be perfect...
I just realized how much I like her and I want it to be special.

I looked outside and saw a paper floating through the wind. The paper smacked on my window and I started to read...

'Winter Wonderland Outdoor Iceskating Rink now open! XXX Some Street Crossing'

this was perfect! I started thinking of other ideas for our date.

Erin POV

I was sitting at my desk programming something for twitch.

'I wish I could see Jordan' I thought as I continued my work.

My phone started ringing. There was no caller ID but I had to answer it in case it was for work.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey baby it's Michael"

Michael is this sleaze that is always trying to get in my pants. He must have gotten a new number because I had blocked him...

"Michael stop calling me I'm going to block you." I replied curtly.

"Oh cmon baby why don't you come over and we can f***" he said.

"You're disgusting" I said with a slight tremor in my voice.

I could tell that he was drunk. He started to say a lot of vulgar things so I hung up and blocked his number again. I wish he would leave me alone! I tried to get a restraining order, but it was denied because all he does is call me and occasionally show up at my house. I felt like crying but I pulled myself together and continued my programming.
~
I've been so busy today I haven't even gotten to think about my date with Jordan tomorrow night. Then I got an idea. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mary!" I said.

"Oh hey Erin! What's up?"

"Well I have a date with someone tomorrow and I was wondering if you could come over and help me get ready and we can make a video out of it." I said.

"Sounds like fun! Let's do it!" She said.

"Great! See you tomorrow!" I said.

"Bye Aurey!"

*click*

I'm so happy that Mary is coming over to help me get ready. She's really good at makeup and I want to look good for the date.
~
"Alright guys thanks for watching and I'll see you later bye!"

I ended the recording for my video and turned to Mary.

"Thanks for helping me get ready" I said.

"No problem! but you gotta tell me who this mystery man is hmmm?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me and I laughed and gave her a tiny push.

"Alright fine I'll tell you. It's Jordan but we're not together yet." I said.

She squealed and said "oh my gosh you guys are so cute together! Has he kissed you!!?"

I blushed "yes but only once" I said.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT"

Mary said as she bounced up and down on the couch.

"I really like him and I hope this date goes well" I said.

"Oh please he would do anything for you he'll like you no matter what! I should probably get going. Your date is soon!" Mary said as she packed up her stuff.

"Okay bye! Thanks again!" I said.

"No problem aurey! Byeee!" She sang as she skipped out the door.

Jordan POV

I was so happy to see Erin! I had missed her so much even though I've only been away from her for a day. I pulled up to her door and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and saw her coming down the stairs a few moments later. She looked stunning.

Her hair was curled and she was wearing a beautiful dark blue dress with a red bow in the middle and matching red heals. She opened the door and I said,

"your carriage awaits m'lady"

she smiled her beautiful smile as she took my arm and I opened the door to the car for her.

"So where are we going for this mystery date?" She questioned.

"It's a surprise" I said.

A few minutes later we pulled up at our first destination. We got out of the car and Erin looked around in confusion.

Erin POV

The woods? Why would he bring me here?

"Don't worry there's a surprise waiting" He said.

We walked back into the woods and about five minutes later came into little clearing.
I gasped as I took in the beautiful surroundings.

There was a small lake by a little cabin. Outside the cabin was a beautiful round dock with a roof and flowers growing out of the sides. There were trellises and the whole thing was surrounded in pink magnolia trees and willows. There was a picnic set up right in the middle of everything.

"Do you like it?" Jordan said.

"Jordan I-I love it! This place is so beautiful!" I cooed.

He beamed. "I thought you would like it. This is my cabin."

He led me over to the picnic and we sat down and started eating.

"Erin..." He began nervously, "I've liked you for long time...and I only recently realized how much I care about you...and I really think we have something special. I just really, really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. I had been in this moment countless times, but only in my dreams.

I realized that I still hadn't responded and that Jordan was looking apprehensive. I was vaguely aware of tears welling up in my eyes as I said,

"Jordan I've always liked you yes I'll be your girlfriend"

He leaned in and brought his hands to the sides of my face. We kissed and in that moment, time was frozen. Everything was perfect, and the night wasn't over yet.
~
After we ate, we went back to the car and started going to destination number two. We arrived at an outdoor Iceskating rink.

It was beautiful and there were Christmas lights strung in a glowing canopy all over the top.

"It's beautiful" I said as we walked to get our skates.

We skated around the rink and a thousand years by Christina Perri came on.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his shoulders. We swayed and skated in a small circle as the song played. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer.

'Heart beats fast colors and promises how to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly floats away somehow
one step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more'

He lifted my head to his and our lips collided. His lips caressed mine as he ran his hand through my hair. I leaned into the kiss, aching for more. Jordan was addictive. Every touch, every kiss, every word made me want to be with him even more.

We kissed as the chorus sang and we danced the night away.

A/N
Thanks for reading guys! As always feedback is appreciated! <3