第14章: Anger

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gojo then kneel down on the villain, and without any words from both party, Gojo slammed his head on the ground— managing to knock him out.

She then quietly draw something on the ground, the same thing she did on the heroes activity with All Might.

"Summon— Ghost," She said quietly.

Ojiro watched as many ghostly hands started to appear from the circle she had drawn. His eyes widened when the being fully manifested.

The girl stood up as she stretch her limbs, "Ah—! What a weird warm-up!" She said as she looked over at the being she summoned, "Capture every villain and do not let go of them, is that clear?" She ordered the being.

Its large head nodded in response as its hands started to stretch, reaching and grabbing every villain that was on the ground. Its hands enlarge as it captures them full-handed.

The girl then walked towards Ojiro as the boy unconsciously held his guard up. Gojo then give him an apologetic smile as she fully removed her blindfold.

"I'm so sorry you had to witness that, Ojiro-San! I'm just beyond angry, and I really don't have a healthy way of coping with it, please don't be scared of me— I just got carried away," She said as she bow down in front of him.

Ojiro was baffled and surprised by her sudden change of mood. Sure, she was terrifying as he just witness her massacre and defeats all of the villains in under minutes, and here she is apologizing to him about her scary actions.

The boy took a deep breath and sigh, "It's... Alright, Gojo-San. If it would make you feel any better, would you like me to give you some advice about a healthy coping mechanism?" He asked as he gives her a nervous smile.

The girl fluttered her eyes as she scoff and offer him a kind smile, "Sure. So, are we okay now?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head to the side.

Ojiro sheepishly scratches the back of his head, "Sure! I sort of felt useless since you handled all of them by yourself," He said.

The girl chuckled as she patted his shoulder, "It's alright. It's better that way, I don't want you getting hurt," She replied.

That alone made his heart thump against his chest. But, for some reason, it brings a genuine smile to his lips.

"Thank you for protecting me," He said as he curtly bowed his head.

"Awe~ shucks! You're okay, Ojiro-San! No need to thank me—"

Thud!

Ojiro watched as your face grimaced. Gojo's smile disappeared as she grabbed his shoulder and pull him close to her.

Thud!

Who would've thought that these villains would have a cursed spirit with them?

"Gojo-San," Ojiro worriedly called out for her.

"Stay close to me," She ordered as the boy nodded in response, "I haven't really used this technique in a while, and it's good for this situation since I don't want to destroy the whole entirety of USJ," She said.

Thud!

Thud!

Screech—!

"Goooojooooooo!"

"I smell a Gojo..."