𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

Yvonne watched her move the jars back and fourth, the herbs inside each smelling worse then the last, most of the plants were dried and were more crinkly then the elderly beggar Yvonne so often spotted on the street corners.

"Commander wants the usual." Safa uttered after she placed the final jar back into its place on the wooden rack mounted onto the wall.

"Oh fun" Yvonne couldn't be more elated, she might have even thought their commander had forgotten all about them.

Doing a little spin in the middle of the room, Yvonne spun to meet Safa's gaze once more, "I pinched a fat coin pouch off a tourist today"

"You never fail to disturb me sometimes"

"What?! it's good practise"

As if wanting proof for her loose moral accomplishment, Yvonne reached into the pocket of her cloak, Her fingers clasping thin empty air. The secure space for the coin pouch was empty. 

Yvonne was glad that Safa had turned back around to attend to her jars, as so the older spy didn't catch the surprised look that snapped onto her features.

The little tyke must had snatched it off her when he passed in the doorway,  Yvonne laughed aloud, Safa shot her a questioning look before turning to the work table once more, she grabbed the file with the Lion's paw print.

The moments in the doorway replayed in her mind like a loop, she hadn't sensed or felt him take the money, Safa held the file out to her, the Paw Print like a calling card, beckoning,  just challenging her to take it.

Gently taking the folder, Yvonne flicked through the pages within, tracking names, times, locations. Key facts that allowed her mind to formulate all it needed to. 

The Thief was back in action. 

 ~

Yvonne pulled the cloak in tighter to her body, if she wanted to catch Captain Westfall unaware she need every one of her skills to be sharpened to their finest edge.

Tricking the previous Captain of Rifthold's City Guards was no easy feat in itself, she would admit that. But not impossible, 

Before she left the healers, and spies room, Safa informed her that Brielle wanted no harm to come to the old Captain, he was an asset. She also mentioned his healing sessions with the Healer, by the name of Yrene Towers.

That had been two days ago, and Yvonne had been following the man for those two days. His routine was pretty set, Boring if you asked her, there was nothing fun, no stealing, or the minor fight, but that might be expected from someone who was still half paralytic

This was the same step of his daily routine, before he set round for food in the middle of the day, now, she would strike now, a pile of his things now lay inches away from where she was crouched behind the hollowing out inside of a dead tree.

It appeared that Westfall was training his body, keeping those working muscles trained and toned enough, that the sight was appeasing to even Yvonne. She was after all, still a teenage girl, despite all she had done in her Commander's name, and her own.

When he turned around once more, the responding ripple of his back muscles distracted her so thoroughly she almost missed her window, 

She had to pull it together, she was a member of the Pride, she couldn't afford to disrupt their plans, stemming through the lands. Everyone of them had roles to play, however big or small. Their commander wasn't discriminatory like that. Yvonne couldn't help when her mind wandered at night, wondering just what the overall goal was, what her friends in the Northern Continents might be doing, how her role played into the bigger picture.