Mafia: the rules

You start off by picking a moderator who will basically be playing God.

Next the moderator picks out of a deck of cards two aces, one queen, one jack, and one joker.

The two aces are the mafia members and are tasked with "killing" people in the village. really these people are just out of the game until some one wins.

The queen is the Doctor who can save people killed by the mafia.

The jack is the detective who tries to discover who the mafia is.

Finally the joker is the village idiot who tries to get killed by the villagers.

The moderator then picks up as many more non face cards as he needs so that there is one card for each player shuffles them and then passes them out face down.

Once you get a card only you can look at it.

So obviously the object of the game is to win. which can be done in 3 ways.
1) the mafia kills everybody (the mafia wins)
2) the villagers kill all the mafia (the villagers win)
3) the village idiot is killed by the villagers. (village idiot wins)

To start the game everyone but the moderator forms a circle and then puts there head down and closes there eyes when the moderator says "go to sleep."

After that the moderator says "mafia."

The two mafia players then raise their heads and silently decide together to "kill" someone.

When the moderator says, "go to sleep." the mafia members put their heads back down.

When the moderator says, "detective." The detective raises their head and points to some one they think is part of the mafia. the moderator will then shake their head yes or no depending on if the person chosen is or isn't part of the mafia. they cannot lie. When the moderator says " go to sleep." The detective puts there head down.

When the doctor is called by the moderator he or she lifts his or her head and points to some one they think was killed by the mafia. they then go back to sleep when the moderator tells them too.

The moderator says, "good morning." and then everyone raises their head.

The moderator then comes up with some hilarious or bad ass story about how the person kill by the mafia died or didn't if the doctor saved them.

Then the topic becomes an open discussion for the villagers. they have to decide amongst themselves who the mafia is and then "vote them off the island". once a person is voted off they are "dead" and cannot participate in the game for the next round.

This process continues until some one wins the game.

If you guys have any questions on how the game is play feel free to ask in a comment. I'll probably put up the actual chapter today. I hope you like this little idea of mine!