Where

Namjoon's point of view:

Admittedly, I was getting annoyed with Lisa, but it wasn't enough to drive me away.

I still really liked her.

I know I easily get annoyed with people so I thought it was just one of those things.

But then, little by little, my rose coloured glasses broke down and I saw her act.

She suddenly seemed fake like every other person I meet for the first time.

And I really don't want to interact much with a person like that, never mind live with.

I should've listened to Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin saw through it first. First indifferent towards her then just flat out didn't like her and her personality, which I didn't understand at the time.

Then Taehyung followed when she got more clingy with him-more than what he wanted.

I'm pretty sure he liked her too, without showing it, he can be so obvious in my eyes.

Of course I know them all well enough at this point-too well.

I should've listened to (Y/N). She was right when this would only lead to disappointment.

I've also thought about what she said. It must mean that she's seen Lisa go through this before with other people.

I can't imagine that (Y/N) encouraged her.

Not after I spent the whole day with her. She wouldn't.

But then again, I was wrong about Lisa.

The sisters are definitely charming in their own ways.

Duh-they're idols.

Well-American singers.

I've never actually watched or heard much of their music or performances.

Just a bit too much fan service from Lisa that I'd like to admit.

Shut up, brain! Go to sleep!

...

...

This bed is super comfortable.

I wonder if the others are asleep.

I stand up but pause.

But I'm so tired.

I begrudgingly continue walking.

I manage to quietly close my door behind me and manage to the kitchen.

I check what's in the fridge and tell myself no, but I couldn't resist the cold grapes.

Those aren't so bad to eat at two in the morning, right?

No-anything is bad, but just today.

"You know how loud you are?" Jimin grumpily waddles in.
"I wasn't" I confidently say, knowing I didn't fall or slam the door or bump into something.

"Your footsteps are like giants stomping on landmines" Jimin glares, walking past me to also check what's in the fridge.
"How long did it take for you to come up with that one?" I ask, impressed by his story, and obvious lie.

"The way here-but the point being that you're the loudest spy ever" he continues, stealing my grapes instead. The both of us standing over the island.
"Agreed" surprisingly (Y/N) stumbles in, half awake, half asleep.

"What's that?" I ask, squinting in the dark to see her holding onto something.

"The pole of my lamp. I didn't have any weapons" she explains, putting 'the weapon' aside.
"You're so brave to fight off the giants" Jimin smiles.
"I was prepared" she says, stealing the grapes as well, falling more and more asleep.