Chapter 6: Team Natsu's Plan of Destiny!

Hey minna! Finally I am able to write this chapter after finals are over. It's been a week so hopefully I'm not too rusty. Enjoy the chapter and remember to favorite if you like it!

-----------

Erza

Happy held onto Lucy's hand with his little paws. Even though I had heard earlier about the Magic Council needing Lucy, it still made my heart ache. What are we supposed to do? I thought. Then I realized something. The answer is simple. Even though I respect the Council's wishes, they will not take Lucy away, there has to be another way. I learned there was more than one way to go about things at the Tower of Heaven.

Natsu finally said something. "Are we seriously going to just follow the Council's wishes?!"

Master sighed. "Natsu, nobody is going to be taken away if I can stop it. No one takes away my children. But if the Council resorts to dangerous actions, things may become iffy on the matter."

I decided to cut in. "We should start looking for other ways to defeat Rin. Do we know when the Council is coming for Lucy?"

"I'm not sure. They sent me a letter about it, but did not say when. And I think that is the best course of action, Erza. Oh!" Master jumped a little. "Lucy. What do you want to happen?" he said carefully.

Lucy looked up, torn from her thoughts. "I....I don't really know. It scares me to think I could be taken away forever pretty much, but not as much as it scares me to think that you guys would be in trouble if you tried to protect me. This IS the Magic Council we are talking about."

"Lucy, that doesn't matter. The Magic Council can go find another solution, because there is no way they are taking you." Natsu said.

"Aye" Happy agreed. Lucy does pose a question though. This isn't like dealing with Phantom Lord, it is the Council. They could send any strong wizard saints to come fetch her. There's really nothing we can do but hope. I just feel terrible for Natsu. I grimaced. If they take her away, I don't think Natsu could forgive himself.

-------------

Natsu

Even though we all agreed to find another way to kill Rin before the Council showed up, none of us had any ideas. I felt fear and anxiety for the first time since I saw Future Lucy die. There was always a chance that they take Lucy from us anyway, something I couldn't bear to see happen. I wanted nothing more than to protect her, and I was going to do my best.

We all went back to Lucy's house to try and sleep the few hours we had until morning. We were going to the library in the morning to try to do some research on this Ice Demon.

"Natsu. Are you okay taking the first two hour watch? I'll take the last three so you can get some rest." Erza said.

I nodded. "Yeah, whatever." I said, trying to sound calm.

Erza started to walk past me but stopped and put an armoured hand on my shoulder. She looked at me solemnly. "Gomen'nasai, Natsu."

I sighed and walked outside. Sitting on the ground, I noticed Happy next to me.

"Natzu...." Happy trailed off.

"Happy, don't worry. We are Fairy Tail, the strongest guild. They won't even get close hopefully." I said, reassuring myself and the blue exceed.

"Aye, your right." He said, wearing a grin. I heard the door squeak open.

I turned around to see Lucy come outside and sit next to me.