As soon as Payakan came up to the surface Lo'ak swam towards him. "It's good to see you." He got on his smaller fin and propped himself up on his elbow.

"Why are you outcast? What happened?" Lo'ak signed to the tulkun rather interested than prejudiced and Payakan blinked slowly while making a sound answering him. "It's too painful."

"I trust you." Lo'ak said while motioning with his hand for the tulkun to understand. "You can trust me." He added while laying his hand on the tulkun's head. The tulkun made agreeing noises and he was glad that he found a friend.

"Where is Leyra?" Payakan asked him with a questioning sound, but Lo'ak didn't fully understood the tulkun communication way yet, so he only understood her name.

"Leyra?" He asked and he took the blink from Payakan as a yes. "She probably is on her way to us." Lo'ak answered his question signing.

"You seem to like her. A lot." Payakan sounded and you could hear his smirk in the sound he made.

"I do. Is it that obvious?" Lo'ak signed back as his cheeks turned slightly red. Lo'ak liked to talk with someone about the girl he liked that wasn't Neteyam or Kiri and Payakan could give him advice on how to make Leyra like him more. Payakan blinked once for a yes.

"Talking about me, I see." Leyra said smirking behind Lo'ak as she swam towards them on her ilu.

"You came!" Lo'ak exclaimed happily as he turned around to her. "Of course." Leyra answered and sat beside Lo'ak on the tulkun's fin. She greeted Payakan as she laid her hand above his bigger eye to caress him.

"I'm sorry that the others didn't believe you." Leyra said to Lo'ak as she looked at him and put her hand on his chest. His heartbeat quickened slightly at her touch and Payakan made a knowing sound. "He likes you."

"I know." Leyra signed with one hand to Payakan and smirked. "What did he say?" Lo'ak asked confused as he was distracted by her touch. "Nothing." She just answered him.

"Lets go for a swim!" Payakan told them and moved under the surface. The two Na'vi inhaled a last time and followed Payakan under the surface holding on to his smaller fin as he began to swim, slow at first.

They were swimming all afternoon long and the young Na'vi had the best time of their life. They were holding on the fin of the tulkun as they looked at each other while swimming. As the sun goes down the two of them were laying on the back of Payakan staring into the sky above them exhausted from all the swimming.

The moons were clearer to be seen in the evening and the stars were coming through. Leyra was laying in Lo'ak's arms and her head was on his chest. She was listening to his heartbeat as they laid in silence, enjoying each others closeness.

"Do you like looking at the stars?" Lo'ak broke the silence and looked down to Leyras face.

"I do. I always look at the brightest star in the sky." She whispers back as she traced the glowing dots on his chest with her finger. "It reminds me of my Mom. That she is watching over me." She added and her mood switched to a sadder a little bit.

"What happened to her?" He asked carefully as he stroked over her arm to calm her down as her heart was racing because of the topic they are about to speak about.

"She died giving birth to me."

"I'm sorry."

"I didn't even got to meet her." She mumbled as a tear slipped down her cheek. "My father only was there for me for a short amount of time. He just disappeared one day."