Get Served!

Kai May Not how old him was with everyone or How he was in combat but he does know,That How he is Now With Everything and EveryONE,Oh Ho Ho! This is Gonna Be Fun.

Kai left the Class And Saw Somebody In A Disco Outfit Stand in Front of Him as They Said..

??:HAHAHAHAHA!My Mighty Rival,We meet Again.

Kai Had No idea Who this Was and Said.....

Kai:Who The hell are you?

The person was shocked and Said....

??:What?!I Am Discon!The Music Villain and The Ultimate Warrior Of Rhythm,When we Last met,Our Battle Took to the Skies As The Sounds of Melodies could been heard for Miles.

This was Actually his Own Bullshit,what Actually happened before Kai's Memory Loss Was That Discon Used His Power Of Sending Sound waves through Dancing but Kai who was walking by Just Used Things that can reflect them and they hit Discon,Instead.

Kai:I never met you Before in my Life.

Discon Gets Angry And Challenges Him To A Dance Battle to Which,he accepted As Discon Does the Surfin Bird Dance And a Spin as he Looks At Kai While saying.

Discon:Top that?

Kai:Pfft,Easy.

Kai Manages to easily Beat the Dancing themed Villain by doing this!⤵️

That Villain Just Got Served So Bad That he was sent flying Through The Air.

Everyone looked at How Kai Defeated A Villain With.....DANCING!

??:H-how?How is that even Possible?!that Just Doesn't Make Sense.

One Of Kai's Friends Speak up about Kai And Say this About him.

??:That Makes No sense but Kai is Known to not Make sense.

Ruby speaks Up and says that She can Confirm that is True About Kai,He's Always Had A Different Side Of Him that he always wanted to Show but people never Wanted to see or They Just never given him the chance to show it.

Kai overheard This And Realized some things that he Said And acted like since waking up as memories came in but it wasn't Memories That he Forgot,Rather It was ones He already had and Made sense of What Ruby said.

this isn't an entry,it's a Suicide Note and that's because.....I.....I just Can't take it Anymore!My Family hates Me,Most of My Friends Abandoned Me,The teachers Just Ignore me and Blame me while,the bullies just Laugh and Humiliate Me...So,i give Up.....I'm gonna take my Own life...and If some of My Friends and Former friends are Reading this..Than,I'm Sorry but i just Can't,This Is Goodbye.......Forever.

Kai:have we Met,Your face is So Ugly that i forgot but Than Again,I was Probably Fucking Your Mom.

Kai:At least,I Actually Have a Mom While Yours Abandoned you because she didn't want you.

Kai:Oh Yeah?What if i decided to die?

Hearing that,Hiyoko Looked Away With A Blush and said.

Hiyoko:W-well,I g-guess things would Be Boring without You......B-BUT THAT DOESN'T I WOULD MISS YOU OR ANYTHING,YOU PATHETIC LOSER!

Kai:Whatever you say,Shortie.

Kai looks at his hands as he has one thoughts thinking about what ruby Said.

Kai:'Am........Am I My Different Side?'