Chapter One: The Unexpected Morning

I opened my eyes to see the familiar sight of my favorite star's poster hanging on the wall as the morning sun shone through my window.

I shrugged off the uneasiness in the air as an early hour, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. There must be a handful of homework that I overlook. Though I considered getting out of bed, I gave in to the temptation of drowsiness and began to tell myself excused in order to stay in bed and skipped Mrs. Anne's math class. I closed my eyes for another five minutes.

Panic shot through me as I glanced at the time. The bus will arrive in a little while, and I was not prepared. Damn. Never ever to take five minutes nap in the morning. I knock my foot against the side table as soon as I get out of bed. A sharp pain struck my nerve.

"Shit." I swore. 

I sneaked a peek at the clock. There are still times. My heart is flooded with a sense of relief. However, I felt a cold wrap around me, a shiver down my spine, and an unexplainable feeling that something horrible was going to happen. Like a curse that materializes sooner than expected.

And yet again, I chose to ignore it as if it were merely a passing emotion. I slid my phone into my pocket and threw my bag over my shoulder, a wide grin forming across my face. I flung the door open, ready to go on the day, and—what the hell!

Note: I write it for fun back in 2020 and am thinking of saving this draf in wattpad just for fun, too. Be nice with me, kayyy...

Update: Well, a little help with chatgpt. 🤭🤭🤭