Weak hero class 1

Synopsis:Yeon Si-eun (Park Ji-hoon) is among the top 1% of students in his class and is not interested in anything except studying

Synopsis:
Yeon Si-eun (Park Ji-hoon) is among the top 1% of students in his class and is not interested in anything except studying. Though he is physically weak, he does not back down from the bullies in his classroom led by Jeon Young-bin (Kim Su-gyeom). Using quick decisions, his knowledge of physics and objects in his surroundings, Si-eun protects himself from their escalating acts of violence. But when he gets in deep danger, he gets help from Ahn Su-ho (Choi Hyun-wook), the strongest fighter in their class, and Oh Bum-seok (Hong Kyung), the tormented son of an assemblyman. The three become friends as they try to survive a high school life full of violence and learn what it truly means to be strong.

Genre:
Coming-of-age, Action, Drama thriller

Main casts:
-Park Ji-hoon as Yeon Si-eun
-Choi Hyun-wook as Ahn Su-ho
-Hong Kyung as Oh Bum-seok

Episodes:
8

My thoughts:
the way I thought this was a drama was a nerd fights back his bullies but it turns out to be so much more than that😭it was rlly unexpected and the amt of emotions that runs this drama is crazy. personally, I feel that although beom suk's character rlly infuriates viewers, his feelings are very valid and understandable. but he did take it too far due to his self-consciousness and immaturity and it just made the trio's friendship so much worse. all 4 of them (including yeong yi) had so much potential to be the best friend grp but one person just ruined it all😭bro i feel so bad for si eun man jihoon rlly did a great job portraying his character :) so proud to see hyunwook doing well in this drama too.

My ratings:
10/10 SEASON 2 NOW
p.s si eun's(jihoon) first smile made me sob uncontrollably because he rlly deserves the world😭🫶🏻