The king's affection

Synopsis:The story is set during the Joseon Dynasty, at a time when twins were considered an ominous sign

Synopsis:
The story is set during the Joseon Dynasty, at a time when twins were considered an ominous sign. As a result, when the Crown Princess Consort gives birth to twins, an order is sent to kill the daughter. To save her, she is secretly sent out of the palace.

A few years later, the twin daughter Dam-yi returns to the palace to work as a maid. When the male twin, Lee Hwi, loses his life through a case of mistaken identity, their mother, having recognised her daughter as court maid Dam-yi, persuades her to take Lee Hwi's place. Although she distances herself from everybody, Yi Hwi (Dami) starts developing feelings for Jung Ji-woon, her original first love and later teacher who comes from a noble family.

Genre:
Historical, Romance, Fiction, Comedy

Main casts:
-Park Eun-bin as Crown Prince Lee Hwi / Dam-yi / Yeon-seon
-Rowoon as Jung Ji-woon
-Nam Yoon-su as Lee Hyun, Prince Jaeun
-Choi Byung-chan as Kim Ga-on / Kang Eun-seo
-Bae Yoon-kyung as Shin So-eun
-Jung Chae-yeon as Noh Ha-kyung

Episodes:
20

My thoughts:
this has got to be one of the slowest moving kdramas ever😭 they take so long to get to the point and when they do, they continue dragging the storyline. ngl I find it really tiring to stay focus of the drama without wanting to pause and do smt else. it's a really sweet drama with its own backstory but srsly, unless y'all wanna waste time on watching a really slow paced drama, i wldnt recommend this. ok but I really love the cast in this one as well esp the bodyguard😩he's so hot and like he obeys without much talking HAHA personally, i love how some of the characters got a character development but the real action and plot only took place at the last few episodes 😭😭 it's too long!!

My ratings:
6.5/10 I really don't hate it, it's a good drama but just too slow😭