Police university

Synopsis:Professor Yoo Dong-man is a detective with 20 years of experience in criminal homicide and cyber investigation who was sent to the university after a botched investigation to be an instructor in detective work

Synopsis:
Professor Yoo Dong-man is a detective with 20 years of experience in criminal homicide and cyber investigation who was sent to the university after a botched investigation to be an instructor in detective work. Dong-man often chats and gains hacking tools and information through the dark web with the moniker "Bird" with Kang Seon-ho, a former hacker with the alias "Yoon". While following a lead on a case of a cryptocurrency illegal gambling site which caused the death his fiancee, both Seon-ho and Dong-man crossed path again which unwittingly led to bad blood. Seon-ho chanced upon Oh Kang-hee, an intelligent first-year righteous student during a judo match and from there fell in love with Kang-hee. Following her footsteps, he too enrolled into the police university. Together, the three of them form a team for a joint investigation against the corruption happening in the school.

Genre:
Youth/Drama/Romance

Main casts:
-Cha Tae-hyun as Yoo Dong-man
-Jung Jin-young as Kang Seon-ho
-Krystal Jung as Oh Kang-hee

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
Wahhh this is one of the dramas that made me smile. Plots were well planned and the actors fit their characters so well. I love how this drama was more about teaching values and allowing us to appreciate youth. It also shows conflict and harmony between professors and students within the school and corruption between criminals and the police force. Love this drama so much and it makes my heart feel contented especially since it's a happy ending.

My ratings:
10/10