Secret royal inspector and Joy

Synopsis:Set in Joseon dynasty, it tells the story of a young gourmet who unintentionally becomes a royal inspector and a divorced woman who rushes to find happiness, as they team up to investigate and expose corrupt politicians

Synopsis:
Set in Joseon dynasty, it tells the story of a young gourmet who unintentionally becomes a royal inspector and a divorced woman who rushes to find happiness, as they team up to investigate and expose corrupt politicians.

Genre:
Historical drama, Comedy

Main casts:
-Ok Taec-yeon as Ra Ian
-Kim Hye-yoon as Kim Joy

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
THEY MATCH EACH OTHER SO WELL LIKE ALL OF THEM IM SO IN LOVE WITH HOW MUCH CHEMISTRY IS HAPPENING LIKE I HATE CHEMISTRY BUT I LOVE THEIRS YKYK okay anyways whew HAHA like even if you don't know the actors/actresses prior this drama you'll know that right from the start when they meet that they are gonna have one of the best chemistry with each other. they did so well in this drama and my heart has also been stolen by the supporting casts <33 they are absolutely adorable and never fail to put a smile on my face. but,, although I truly enjoyed the first 13 episodes I found it pretty predictable by the end but it's totally fine cuz it's still worth watching. there were many scenes that shattered my heart and if you're planning to watch this drama just rmb this one character named tae-seo. he has committed many crimes but it was against his will honestly, he just wanted to be loved😭 omg this is the longest I've ever written for a drama but I hope you love it too!!!!

My ratings:
10/10