Chapter 11 - Condition

Start from the beginning

"Hemo— what?" I'm confused.

"Hemoptysis, it's a medical condition where you coughed up blood from your lungs. The common cause are Infection, the one that you have right now." Chishiya spoke.

"Will it continue bleeding?"

"Yes. But the bleeding can stop when you drink plenty of water, it may help." Ann told me.

"Urgh! I can still play a game right?"

"Yes. But we hope that it's not spade or anything physical. It may worsen your condition." Ann warned.

"Yeah, thank you. I'm gonna leave now." I said before leaving the room.

I was pissed off, "Fuck this body, why can't you be okay for awhile?" I punched my stomach, causing me to wince. "Fucking shit." I groaned.

"You're weird."

You turned around, seeing Chishiya. You frowned before walking away. I don't want to talk right now. I just want to rest.

While walking, i spotted Akari and Kuina together, drinking juice from the cafeteria.
I just shrugged, glad that they get along.

Feeling tired, i lay down on the bed. Closing my eyes until the darkness embraced me.

***

"Hi Chishiya! How's Yuka?" Akari asked when they bumped into each other. She's with Kuina.

"I don't know."

"You haven't see her?" Kuina asked.

"Obviously." He spoke, making Kuina frown before pulling Akari away. He chuckled. He continue walking until he's Infront of Yuka's door. He opened it and saw Yuka peacefully sleeping.

What a pity, he thought when he remembered her condition. She's been stab and now she's coughing blood. Is that her fate? Will she be able to survive until the end? But is there really an end? He thought.

But deeply, he knows that she'll survive, he have high hopes for Yuka, he know that she'll get better. But it'll take a while tho.

He felt her move so he stood up and leave. He stared at her before leaving the room. He just wants to check on her.

He walk slowly away from her room, he decided to go to the roof top. The wind there was cold, just like what he wants.

It's night so the lasers from the game arenas are visible, showing that the game is now done. There's still a few game arenas left tho. He looked down and watch the people partying like the third rule wasn't announced.

Moments later, he felt a presence beside her. He looked and saw Yuka, also looking down and smiling. "They looked so happy, like this world is normal."

He just stay silent. He have nothing to say anyway. "By the way, why are you in my room earlier?" Yuka suddenly asked. Making him to look at her.

How the hell did she know that someone's in her roo— no, how did she know that I'm the one who's in her room. Chishiya thought.

"Nothing, i just came to check on you." He just answered.

She giggled before leaning closer to him. "Why, are you concerned Chishiya?" She whispered in his neck.

He didn't answer, making Yuka frown. "Argh! If you like me just say it already. Besides, I might like you too." She grin. Making Chishiya chuckle before leaning towards her.

"Really?" He whispered, an inch away from her lips.

He chuckled when she look away. She cleared her throat. "Are you playing a game tomorrow night?" She changed the topic.