Chapter 7 - Gunshot

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: HARM

GUNSHOT

***

Going to the second floor, i noticed someone following me. It was the man with his hand on the girl's thigh earlier. I don't mind him, i just go to the restroom to hide before the game starts. But he still followed me inside.

"What the fuck are you up to?" I asked.

He smiled at me creepily, "They're right, you're different, unique." He licked his lower lip.

I raised my brow. "What? Do you want to fuck me or what?" You asked, chuckling.

"Well, would you let me?" He smirk while walking towards you. You step backwards until your back hits the wall.

He grabbed you at your jaw, causing you to look at him. He look at you crazily, he looks like a hunter that was about to eat his prey.

I spat at him. Causing him to slap me. I fell down to the floor bumping my head against the sink. Fuck why do i always bump with something.

He laughed. "You know, you amazed me sometimes, especially when Hatter told that you want to play Hearts."

"So? What am i supposed to d-" You stop when he suddenly choked you on the wall. You kept removing his arm but he's strong. Your vision became blurry. "S-stop." Tears forming in your eyes.

"Oh, look at you, you're crying? I thought you're strong?" He playfully asked. Then suddenly, a gunshot was heard. You looked at the door when someone entered. It was Chishiya, holding a gun.

You felt something wet, you look down and saw blood. "W-what?" You whispered. You realized that it was the man's blood, Chishiya shot him.

Chishiya went to you. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. He helped you stand up. You both look at the dead man before leaving the room.

Moments later, you're breathing became normal. You feel better now, thanks to him.
You're both walking when you saw other people wearing similar clothes, maybe they're the other teams that we need to kill?

"Fucking shit," You cursed before pulling Chishiya away when the short haired girl point the gun to your direction. You pointed your gun at the attacker, luckily, it shot the woman's head.

You laughed when you saw her, drop dead on the floor. "Bitch."

You noticed Chishiya staring at you. "I know I'm pretty but it's rude to stare like that you kno-" I was interrupted when another gunshot was heard. Another gun? How many guns did the other team had?

"A shotgun, it can easily kill us." He said. "Well, you have a shotgun too so why don't you use it?" He looked at you then shrugged. "It's heavy,"

"Let's switch." I got his shotgun and gave him my pistol. He had no choice. Both of you ran into the first floor and there, you saw you other teamates, waiting for the other team.

"Two of them has a gun, but i killed the other one." You said and they nodded. "We need to split up, Tatta, come with me." You said before walking away, leaving Chishiya behind.

He looked at me then scoff. I just chuckle before pulling Tatta. "Don't be scared, what weapon do you have?" You asked. He just stayed silent so i look down, a metal stick.

"You know how to use that right? That's the easiest." You told him. He just nods. You sighed and hold his hand. He seems shock because of what you did. "Listen, if you die tonight, I'm gonna peel off you skin." You scared him.