Chapter 5 - Militant

Author's Note: Thankyou so much for 100+ reads! I appreciate it, it's so fast because i just published this a week ago. I hope you can stay here at the end. Loveya <3

MILITANT

***
"I see that you guys have weapons. Who's incharge of this? I want one." I came closer to a man with a katana on his hand, using it to lean on.

"You need to be a militant to have your weapon." Niragi said.

"Then, i want to be a militant."

I heard Chishiya chuckled, i raised my brow at him. "Hm?" He said innocently. I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, you need to play tonight so we could see if you deserve to be a militant or not." Niragi said. "I hope it's a spade." He smirk "And I'm coming with your friend." He put his arms on her shoulder.

I get the katana on the bald guy the pointed it to Niragi. Slightly cutting his neck, causing the other militants to point their guns at me.

I heard Mira gasp. "Okay okay, i won't touch her." He let go.

"I don't know any of you." I pointed at the other executive.

"Ann." Said the girl with sunglasses. "Mira." The girl with her all black fit said along with her creepy smile. "Kuzuryu." Said the man with glasses.

"And you?" I asked the bald man with tattoos and gave the katana back.

He looked at me. "Samura." They answered shortly, guess they don't talk that much huh.

"Okay then, show us our room." Akari said, getting impatient. She's not usually quiet but i guess she don't want to get attached with anyone here except me. Ofcourse.

***

"See you later Akari," I said to her when we need to go to different directions because our rooms are quite far from each other.

Mira's going to accompany her while me, I'm with Ann. "What did you do before you go here, like work?" She asked while we're walking.

"Psychologist." I said.

I saw her smirk, "I studied Forensic Science."

"Ah... Diamond player?" I asked.

She looked at me, impressed by that. "Psychologist can really see everything. That's good, you might be a diamond player too.

I chuckled. "Nah, even if i can, i like to try games like spades or even hearts."

That made her stopped. "What?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "You knew about every suit's meaning right? So be careful with those two."

"Yes, but it seems fun." I laughed.

She just continue walking. Minutes later, we're Infront of my room, "Well, goodluck." She said before walking away.

"Thank you!" I shouted.

I opened the door and I'm surprised about the interior. It matches me, white and black.

When you first open the door, you'll see the bed, the headboard and the bed are black, the sheets are white and the pillow mixed the two, stripes. It has black couch, a two black-white lamp shade, a flat screen tv, bookshelf, a full length black curtains and a door, maybe the bathroom.

Before i check the bathroom, my eyes landed on a swimsuit on my bed, a black one. Ah, i love this so much. It has criss cross from the waist connect to the panty, there's another in the bra.

I don't mind wearing swimsuits, I'm worried for Akari because she doesn't like wearing too revealing clothes. I laughed by imagining her face right now.

I checked the white closet, it has 2 other swimsuit there, a black and a red one. There's also a black cover up but it's for the lower part only.

I guess luck knows what's my favorite color. I chose not to wear any cover up tonight because I'm deciding if I'm gonna swim or not.

Well, Ann said we need to play for tonight's game because that's what a new comers do. I just bought an extra shirt because i don't want to play wearing this. It's cold outside. I don't prefer wearing shorts too. Why would u wear bikini when I'm just gonna cover it with clothes? Shirt is enough.

I just brought my little knife, putting it on my bra. There's a thick foam around it so they're not able to see anything, besides, my boobs are distracting. I smirk at that thought.

I go out wearing white flip flops. I decided that i will check the bathroom later. I need to check on Akari first. It's been 30 minutes since we last saw each other. Walking around, i saw more people. Wearing bikini's, drinking, and making out. I just look away, that's disgusting.

When i found Akari's door, i opened it. Not minding to knock. There, i saw her sitting at the edge of the bed, frustrated. Ofcourse, who wouldn't? They give her a pink swimsuit. She hates that color. She said that it's too girly.

I checked her closet, there's a blue and another pink swimsuit there. I laughed when i looked at her again. Her furrowed brows just made it funnier. The designs on the blue one is worse than the pink ones.

It looks okay on her tho. It's not that bad.

"Stop laughing! Is this my karma for kicking Niragi's ass earlier?" She spat.

She kicked him? I chuckled. Well, maybe Niragi do some moves again. Akari has a kind personality, she's kinder than me. But in this world, her patience became short. She often smiles before but know, it's like you need to pay for her smile. It's free for me ofcourse.

She wore shorts before going out with me. We decided to go to the pool area, watching other people have fun while us, well, we're bored. We want to play games.

"Let's go grab a drink." She suggest and i agree. We go to the bartender. Ordering cocktails. We just need to freshen up our mood, it's our first night here and it's boring. Well, i know nothing about this place except for the rules. Maybe I'm just gonna roam around here tomorrow.

I just randomly stared at the rooftop, it's on the building in our front. Maybe I'll just go there tomorrow.

We're not planning on getting drunk since we need to play games later. It's so loud. These people live their life to the fullest without worrying that they might die in the next game. Well maybe they think that they should enjoy everything because they don't know when they're gonna die. What if they die later?

"Pft." That's not a good mindset, they should think that they're gonna play better so they can continue having fun. But i guess they're facing their fate huh?

Then, the music suddenly turn off. I looked around and saw the militants coming closer to.... us?

"Yuka." Aguni called.

I stand up. "What?" I feel everyone staring at us.

"Do well on your game, we might need you." He said. "For what?" I asked. He just smirks before walking away with the militants. I even saw Niragi winking at Akari but Akari just raised her middle finger, causing Niragi to chuckle.

Need for what?

---------♡---------

Words: 1133

Please don't forget to comment & vote! :)