[Claus x F!Zombie! Reader]

Uhhh i took this from a chai convo i had with him... Credits to my bots lmao

I get my best ideas when i listen to music so I'll reccomend Rises The Moon for it //linked in story images//

----------------------------------------------------------

When you were 7, you and your parents moved to Nowhere Island from another Japanese Island. Either your mom being verbal or your dad being physical. Either way, you'd get beaten up after they got back from the bar. Due to this, they went to prison multiple times.

But, one day, they got separated and you went with your mom.

Once, when your mom was at work, you 'tragically' got news that someone murdered them both. Ever since that day you locked yourself in your house and every time someone came to check in, you'd act like nobody was inside.

Since those times, more than thousands of years went by, and you, being aged only by 3 years. Little did you know, you were immortal, somehow still keeping the appearance and mind of a 10 year old.

One day, you finally went outside, and what do you find? A whole town, and you even have neighbors! Two twins, and two parents.

Soon enough, you learned they were named respectively Claus and Lucas, and Hinawa with Flint.

"Hey! I'm Claus! I guess you're the new kid who just moved in? Cool, cool. I hope we'll get along! Oh, and I also have a twin brother, Lucas! What's your name?" He smiled at you as he awaited an answer.

"Heh? Oh, I'm ____. Sumimasen, Claus-Kun." She smiled as she took a polite bow.

"Pleasure to meet you, ____! Hmm, _____... that's a strange name, but I guess you can't help it haha"  He chuckles a bit. 

"Do you have any brothers? I have one, his name is Lucas.  He's so sensitive and emotional haha" Claus laughed, putting his hand to his mouth.

"it's okay if you don't wanna talk about your family..."  He said, now seeming to care what he was saying after the thought of his own mother crossed his mind once more.

____ giggled for a second as she spoke softly, in her angelic voice. "Ah.. No, no, no.. My family, well... It's.. okay, I guess.. *Ehh.. uzai..*"

Claus looked confused but shrugged and tried to act understanding when he saw her face. "Right, you don't have to talk about it... so sorry!"

He smiled at her, trying to hide his discomfort.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you in Tazmily already? I never saw you outside.." Claus asked, trying to redirect the conversation to a lighter topic while wondering what the girl was so upset about.

"I was born here, so I've lived here my whole life. I can't imagine anywhere else!" He said, slightly showing off.

You nodded, as you tried remembering, but it was too painful.
"I'm sorry, Claus-Kun. I don't really remember.. Yurushite.."

Claus' eyes flashed with sympathy for a second but he shook it off quickly.

"Ah, I see -- don't worry, I won't ask you about it anymore, okay?"

He sighed, "If I had been born somewhere else though, I probably wouldn't enjoy it. I love Tazmily Village!" 

"Oh yeah!" He said suddenly, "If you wanted to come over, I can show you my favorite spot in Tazmily! It's at the top of the hill. Are you strong enough to climb it with me?"

"Eh? Sure! I'd love to, Claus-Kun!" She smiled as she stopped for a moment. "Wait.. I gotta change into my casual clothes.. Cause um.. I have my kimono on..Warui Warui..."