I knocked on the door to find Trina, tims mum, open the door. "hi Trina" I smiled. "hey Jess, Tim told me you were coming." "yeah sorry we had had to talk to him quickly, this is Calum by the way." I said pointing to Calum. "hi Calum I'm Trina." "hi" he said shaking Trina's hand. "well Tim is in is room" she said stepping out of the doorway, letting us in. "thanks" Calum and I said. "hey Tim" I said walking into Tim's room. "hey Jess" Tim said walking over giving me a hug, and then saw Calum. "oh hi Calum" he said pulling away from the hug. I saw Calum trying to give Tim a smile. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said walking out of the awkward room.  

*CALUMS POV* 

Jess left the room leaving Tim and I. "how did you handle her after I left?" he asked, "I just tried to calm her down, hugging her, letting her know I was there and that everything would be alright." I tried to convince him that I really do want the best for her. But meeting Tim was much more frightening than meeting her family, probly because we got off on the wrong foot. "always tell her everything is going to be alright and never let go of her, even if it's just a hand on the shoulder or something, just let her know that you are there" he says strictly. I nodded my head, too scared to say anything. "I just really want to apoloze to what happened, I'm sorry I didn't let you or Jess explain and I'm sorry I jumped to conclusion, I'm just scared of lose her" I whispered the last bit. "i would be scared of losing her too if Jess was mine, so I kind of understand. But you have to know that Jess is like my little sister, so if you hurt her at all" he says moving closer, "I couldn't imagine doing anything worse than hurting her" then I saw Jess in the doorway smiling at me.

*JESS'S POV*  

"I couldn't imagine doing anything worse than hurting her" he sounded scared, but I'm not sure of what, I wasn't going anywhere, and Tim... Tim may take a while but he will come around sooner or later. "um Calum it's nearly 9" I say walking into the room. "oh okay" he smiles at me, "thanks Tim" I say hugging "anytime" he says hugging me back. "again sorry" Calum says doing the weird hand shake thing that's boys do with Tim. "it's okay, I'll see you guys around" "bye" Calum and I said walking out of the door.

Once we were back at mine we watched a movie and then talked for a bit. "how did you do it?" he asked, I looked at him, confused, "you know, telling me everything, I've known you for just over a week, we only just started this realishionship, how did you trust me so quickly?" he asked. "to tell you the truth... I don't know... It was easy telling you... You seemed like the only person who would understand and not leave, and everything just kind of 'fell' out." I told him "fell out?" "like, it just slipped out, but yet it was the right thing to do. That's why I think I told you, but really... I don't know" I shrugged, "I'm glad you did" Calum said, pulling me onto his lap, "I... I'm just glad that you did, but don't take this the wrong way... But do you really think that people can't change?" he asked, "I think that people can only change for such a long time before they fall back into their old habits" I told him, "what if it wasn't a habit... More of a mistake..." he asked, his eyes full of worry, "Calum what's wrong?" I asked "come on you two, it's nearly 12, don't you think it's time for bed?"my mum came walking into the room smiling, but calums and mine eye contact didn't break. "yeah okay" I said getting up and walking into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth while Calum helped my mum set up the spare bedroom. Once I got changed i walked into the spare bedroom to see Calum under the sheets on his phone. He smiled and then saw me standing in the door way, he moved over on the bed, so I could come sit down, and then handed me his phone. It was a conversation between luke and Calum. 

L- hey what's up? 

C- at Jess's house.  

L- what? At 12 at night?  

C- yep, I'm spending the night :)  

L- wow... You two are cnseparable 

C- haha yeah... Its hard not to be around her...  

I saw that and then looked up at Calum "keep reading" he said.  

L- aww... Don't let this one go... You know that right... 

C- really? I'm not stupid... Ofcorse I'm not going to let her go... She's mine...  

L- well isn't that just adorable... I was talking to ash and mike before... They really like her... She really does make you happy doesn't she  

C- yeah she does :)  

And that was the last message... Which was sent a minute ago I was still holding the phone when Luke sent another message,  

L- are you going to tell her about Kate and Lucy? Because you know she's going to find out right?  

"who Kate and Lucy?" I asked, "Jess, you need to understand something," I said grabbing my hand so I wouldnt go anywhere, but I pulled it back. "Calum, what did you do?" I asked, "I can't tell you now," he whispered, so I just got up and walked out of the room without saying anything. I walked into my room, got under my sheets and started crying. 15 minutes later Calum came into my room, but I just pretended to be asleep. He walked up, kissed my forehead and whisper "goodnight Jess, I love you" and then walked out.