In high school, MJ had her whole future planned out: successful journalist, married to a loving husband, have a kid or two, and live happily ever after. Where did Gwen and Felicia fit in this scenario? They didn't. She loved Gwen and Felicia to death but they weren't part of the plan. MJ shook her head, clearing it of the stress inducing thoughts, "Can we talk about something else, please?"

Aunt Anna sighed, "Fine. Well you'd never guess what the couple next door has been up to since you left." MJ listened silently to her gossiping aunt, occupying her mouth with food and drink.

-Parker Residence-

Gwen sighed as she typed away on her laptop, trying to work on a paper for her biochemistry class but a certain someone was making it difficult to work. The blonde looked up at the ceiling to see Peter pacing back and forth. He had a textbook in his hand, drilling himself on various chemical compounds. "Pete, you need to relax," Gwen admonished, "You're going to track foot prints on the ceiling and those are going to be impossible to explain to May."

Peter fell gingerly onto the bed next to Gwen. "Finals are coming up," Peter explained, "I've already missed a bunch of lectures because to my Spidey duties. If I don't ace this, I'm gonna flunk."

Gwen rested her head on Peter's shoulder, "You'll do fine. You're in league with Curt Connors plus you're sleeping with the top of the class."

Peter cocked an eyebrow at her, "Did you really just refer to yourself as 'the top of the class'?"

"Hey, I worked my butt off for that title, I will throw it around as much as I want," Gwen bragged.

Gwen let out a surprised yelp as Peter scooped her up into his lap. Peter nuzzled her neck, his warm breath sending chills down her spine, "That's a shame, I really liked your butt."

Gwen giggled as Peter's hands began to roam her body, "Pete, what are you doing?"

"You said I needed to relax," Peter replied simply, peppering kisses along Gwen's exposed skin.

Gwen bit back a moan, "But, I need to finish my paper..." Peter didn't speak, only responding with a light kiss behind her ear. "...and you need to study," Gwen continued, half-heartedly trying to squirm from her lover's clutches. A gasp escaped Gwen's lips as Peter rubbed the crotch of her leggings, her feeble protests falling on deaf ears. Gwen sighed and glanced back at a grinning Peter, "You know we're going to regret not working later." All remaining hesitation was thrown out of the window as soon as his lips met hers. Gwen melted into Peter, pulling him closer to her and deepening the kiss.

With speed that rivaled that of Quicksilver, Peter had Gwen on her back beneath him. Peter planted kisses along Gwen's neck, trailing down to her collarbone. With swift, fluid movements, Peter managed to rid Gwen of her top and bra. If she was being honest, she was probably too enthralled in his lips to notice his hands. Gwen was writhing in pleasure; Peter's teasing of her supple body coupled with the feeling of his leg grinding against her yearning entrance sent waves of tantalizing electricity coursing through her. Ok, Gwen had to admit that this was much better than... what were they supposed to be doing? Well, as long as it didn't involve getting Peter out of those clothes, it didn't matter. She reached between their bodies and stroked the outline of his erection.

Gwen made quick work of Peter's zipper, releasing his throbbing arousal. A deep groan rumbled in Peter's throat as Gwen stroked him through his boxers. Gwen gripped the back of Peter's head and pulled him into her cleavage. She nipped at his ear, soothing the tender spot with a loving lick. Peter shuttered at the assault on his senses, making Gwen smirk. "You're not the only one who can play dirty," Gwen whispered huskily, toying with the head of Peter's rock hard member. The smirk was quickly swept away as Peter took a nipple into his lips. Gwen moaned as Peter kneaded her sensitive bosom, his meticulous fingers teasing her nipples until they were hardened peaks.