Yoyo pulled off Peter's mask and licked his cheek, "Mmm Spidey, you're so yummy…" She took his earlobe in her teeth and teased him, "I just want to eat you up."

Peter looked at the audience as everything froze around him, "OK guys, I'm at a lost for words here. There's no way I can deny this." Peter pressed his lips to Yoyo's, hungrily sucking on her tongue. He moaned in her mouth as Sharon's hand wandered downwards into his tights, grasping his hardening member.

Sharon dropped down to the floor, bringing Peter's tights along with her. Sharon licked her lips when she saw his towering meat stick. Peter's breath hitched in his throat as Sharon's tongue danced along his rod. Yoyo unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, allowing Peter access to her twin mounds. Yoyo pushed his face into her clevage, moaning out loud at the feeling of his mouth on her nipples.

Sharon bobbed her head up and down the length of Peter's shaft, slurping around his engorged girth. Peter rubbed the soaking crotch of Yoyo's panties, earning a moan from the horny Latina. Peter slipped a finger into her waiting cunt and began to pump in and out of her. Yoyo held onto to Peter to steady herself, her mouth slightly agape as she concentrated on the pleasure Peter was giving her.

Sharon gently squeezed Peter's balls, urging him to release inside of her mouth. With a silent grunt, Peter bucked his hips up into Sharon's mouth, spraying his seed. Yoyo gasped when she felt her climax building up inside of her, threatening to explode. Yoyo kissed Peter fiercely as her climax racked her body.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, "Aye, I need you know Spider… take me." Yoyo fell backwards onto a coffee table and spread her legs for Peter.

Sharon climbed over Yoyo, presenting her amazing backside to Peter, "I need you too, please Spider-Man." Peter grinned and aligned himself with Yoyo's entrance. Peter pushed himself into Yoyo, both moaning at entry. Peter pressed his fingers into Sharon as he drove into Yoyo's hot pussy. Sharon gasped and met the thrusts of Peter's hand. After a few more thrusts, Peter pulled out of Yoyo and into Sharon.

Sharon moaned loudly as Peter plowed her with his superhuman strength. Sharon began to knead Yoyo breasts, making sure he friend wasn't left out. Yoyo moaned and began to rub Sharon's clit, urging her on. Time and time again Peter alternated with the two women as the toyed with each others nipples and clits.

Peter gritted his teeth when he felt his orgasm in his loins, "Girls… I'm cumming!" Yoyo and Sharon hopped down from the coffee table and to their knees. Yoyo grabbed Peter's rod and began to stroke with her incredible speed. With a deep groan, Peter exploded onto Sharon and Yoyo's flushed faces.

Felicia poked her head into the rec room, "Hey Pete- oh." Felicia smirked at the blushing Peter. "When you're done here, Stark and Rogers what to see you," Felicia laughed, ignoring the two women licking Peter's semi hard stick.

Moments later, Peter led the still aroused Sharon and Yoyo back into the forensics lab. "So did you find a way to fix our 'little problem'," Peter asked Tony as he tried to stop the girls wandering hands.

Tony laughed at the squirming wall crawler, "Yeah yeah I fixed it." Tony held up the vial of purple with a eye dropper of a red mixture. A small drop of the mixture dripped into the vial, making it shake and bubble. Suddenly, the vial exploded, splashing on Tony, Cap, Sharon and Yoyo. Peter and Felicia exchanged looks, knowing something was wrong.

Steve lounged at Peter with a threatening growl. In the last second, Peter ducked making Cap crash into the wall. Felicia yelped when Sharon started kicking at her torso and head, "What's going on?"

"It must be the chemicals," replied Peter, "Its making them act crazy."

Peter dodged Tony's repulsor blast as he scooped Felicia up, keeping her away from Captain America and Sharon. His spider sense went off making him take Cap's shield from his hand. He and Felicia hid behind the vibranium shield just in time for Yoyo to run into it, knocking her backwards. Peter threw the shield at Tony's chest, preventing him from firing another blast. The duo ran towards the exit but was stopped when Cap threw the shield at the door, making ricochet into Peter's chest. Felicia and Peter looked around nervously as they were cornered by the four opponents.

Peter looked at the audience, "There, ya all caught up? Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find a way to get out of this one in one piece."

"Any ideas," asked Felicia.

Peter's eyes widened when he saw a water bottle behind the four enemies. He smirked, "Just one." Peter webbed the bottle and yanked it towards him. Peter opened the bottle and poured it onto the floor. With the water on the floor, Peter shot a shock wave into the puddle, electrocuting Cap and the others.

Peter began to web up the unconscious heroes, "This should hold them until we get some S.H.I.E.L.D. workers in here

-A While Later-

"Alright, let's agree to not do that again," Tony sighed as he recovered from the treatment, "Sorry guys."

"I'd like to thank you Spider-Man," Steve said as he wiped off the desolved web fluid from his suit, "You really kept your cool, you saved us."

"Ah it was no big," Peter laughed, rubbing the back of his head. He glanced at the blushing Sharon and Yoyo, "It was my pleasure."