"We've called you and Tony here to help us with some scientific studies to prepare for the mission," replied Steve as he walked over to where Agent 13 and Slingshot where standing.

"We were thinking you could help us create 'antivenom' so to speak for Asp's abilities," explained Sharon leading Peter and Tony to the lab equipment.

"We can knock this out in an hour or so right Spidey," grinned Stark as he patted Peter on the back. Peter nodded and chuckled weakly, flexing in response to the force of Tony's armor put on his back.

"And Miss Hardy," added Steve, making Felicia jump, "I'd like to have you debriefed for the mission at hand."

Felicia nodded and hesitantly followed Cap out of the forensics lab. She shot a troubled glance over to Peter, silently pleading for him to save her. "Be nice," Peter mouthed to her before the door closed behind them. Peter turned to the assorted chemicals, rubbing his hands together, "Ok, let's get to work."

After an hour and a half of work, Sharon and Yoyo returned to the lab to check up on Peter and Tony. "How's the antivenom coming along boys," asked Yoyo as she leaned against desk next to them.

Peter held up a vial of a dark purple liquid to examine it in the light, "I think it's done. Just need to test it." Sharon and Yoyo exchanged looks and nodded to Peter. Tony fired a weird narcotic blast into their arms, causing them to feel numb.

Peter rubbed the purple liquid into Sharon and Yoyo's arms, waiting for a response. Yoyo smiled when she could feel her limb working again, "It works, it actually works." Her smile faltered when her body started to get warmer. Peter glanced at Tony when they noticed that the women's faces getting flushed.

"You two alright," asked Tony as he scanned their bodies.

"Uh huh… just a little… hot," answered Sharon, her breath ragged. The ball of her hand pressed down into her lap as her thigh rubbed together.

"Yo Spidey," whispered Tony, signaling Peter towards him, "Take a look at this."

Peter looked down at the holographic charts projecting from Tony's arm and gasped. He looked to Tony with wide eyes, "They're horny?"

"Like bitches in heat," Tony whispered back. He took the vial of the mystery juice from Peter, "I'll make something to counteract the substance, you keep them busy."

Peter nervously turned back to the two aroused S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, "Will you come with me um… we need to run more tests." Sharon and Yoyo followed Peter out of the forensics lab who didn't have a clue what to do next.

"What do you expect me to do? When Hank Pym created Ultron, all he had to do was fight his mistake. I can't fight my scientific mishap, so there's not much for me to do. Other than the obvious, what else can I do in a situation like this?"

Peter yelped when he was yanked out of the hall and into a break room. His eyes widened when he looked up to see Yoyo and Sharon eyeing him like water in a drought. In the matter of moments, Yoyo had stripped down to her underwear and was on top of Peter, pushing him onto a lounging chair. "Well I guess that answers my question."

"No fair Yo," Sharon purred as she stripped out of her uniform, "I don't have super speed." Sharon let her S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform puddle at her feet, gracefully stepping out of it to walk over to Peter, "You have to take your time." Peter shuddered as he felt Sharon's hand slip under his costume top and caressed his chisled torso.