Peter let out a surprised scream as one of Klaw's sonic blasts knocked him into a near by car. Peter groaned as he tried to stand up, his head pounding. He gasped when glue shot over his head, trapping him to the door of the car. The Frightful Four began to surround Peter and Felicia, evil smirks on their faces. The group of supervillains stopped when an arrow landed in front of them. A second later, the arrow beeped twice before exploding, sending the Frightful Four flying backwards. "Tick tick boom," mumbled Peter as he smiled under his mask.

"You know me so well Spidey," a familiar voice called out. Peter looked up at the top of a building excitedly to see his fellow Avenger Hawkeye and Mockingbird. Clint and Bobbi jumped down from their post and walked over to Peter. "Looks like you got yourself in a sticky situation Webs," laughed Clint making Bobbi and Peter groan.

"Stick to shooting arrows Hawkeye," Peter replied as he tried to free himself from Trapster's glue. He groaned when took the door off of the car, "Great, just peachy." Peter turned around when his spider sense tingled, alerting him of the Frightful Four charging at them. Klaw fired a sonic blast at the heroes while Trapster shot his guns at them. Peter blocked the sonic blast with the door, breaking it as well as Trapster's glue. Bobbi hit Klaw with a flying kick, sending him crumpling to the ground. Peter leaped and flipped out of the way of Thundra's attacks. "Um Hawkeye, could you be a dear and help my friend over their," joked Peter gesturing to Felicia who was pissed.

Hawkeye dodged Wizard's punches and shot an arrow at the disc keeping Felicia floating. Felicia yelped when she fell to the ground with a thud. She shook her head and growled at Peter, "I'm never doing this with you ever again!" She squeaked as she nearly dodged Trapster's glue shot. She flipped and kicked his guns out of his hands before pinning him against the wall. "Hey can you like, not tell the rest of the criminal underworld that I'm working with Spider-Man? He's sorta like my boyfriend and he begged me to help him out this one time," Felicia whispered to Trapster before punching him in his nose.

Bobbi took out her batons and began to battle with the murderous master of sound Klaw, easily dodging his attempts of point blank attacks. She hit the back of his knee with one of her batons, disabling him before swinging her arm around to hit him in the face with the other one. Peter swung above the infuriated Thundra, shooting wads of webs at her. He landed in front of her and nailed her face with a powerful combo of punches and kicks. Thundra growled and grabbed Peter, squeezing him in a crushing bear hug. "Hands off lady, he's taken," called out Felicia before throwing Trapster over her shoulder into Thundra.

Bobbi linked her arm with Klaw's and swept his legs from under him, allowing her to toss him into the pile with his fellow villains. Clint yawned as he blocked Wizard's punches with his bow effortlessly. He swiftly reached into his quiver and jabbed a shock arrow into Wizard's neck before kicking him to the pile of Frightful Four members. Peter, Felicia, Bobbi and Clint surrounded the Frightful Four who were gaining their footing. "Give up guys, you're beat and there's nowhere for you to go," said Clint smirking at the villains.

Peter let his face fall into his hand, groaning, "Ugh, you shouldn't have said that." Trapster grinned and pressed a button on his glove, revealing numerous guns around them. Suddenly, a light blinded the heroes, allowing the Frightful Four to escape. Before they could react, some of the guns sprayed glue while the others used anti gravity to lift things up. "You just had to trigger Trapster, didn't you," grumbled Peter who was glued upside down on a wall.

"I didn't know he'd do that," replied Clint as he rolled in midair.

"His name is Trapster, Clint," yelled Bobbi, struggling against the mountain of glue she was encased in.